Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom Anavar vs Balkan

Off subject, but I have ran pharma 400 sus and was smooth as glass.
To the others, can you proof Balkan is crap? I don't see Greg selling that kind of quality. I can vouch for Greg.

It depends on your goals and obviously the source but I haven't had great results from Anavar and I haven't been super impressed with results I've seen with other guys I know.

I've used Tbol 3 times and had great results every time. Significant strength gains and great vascularity with little to no sides.

When you consider the price difference and the frequency with which Var is faked, Tbol wins for me every time

I ordered nakon medical anavar from domestic supply . Did roidtest of coarse . Did 3 different tests . All had no reaction . No change in color whatsoever . First time ordering from domestic supply since everyone talks good about them . People say roidtest is unreliable but it isn’t . I’ve done like 30 tests and every compound I tested matches color besides Anavar . I usually order from naps.

I ordered nakon medical anavar from domestic supply . Did roidtest of coarse . Did 3 different tests . All had no reaction . No change in color whatsoever . First time ordering from domestic supply since everyone talks good about them . People say roidtest is unreliable but it isn’t . I’ve done like 30 tests and every compound I tested matches color besides Anavar . I usually order from naps.
@Powerlifter1 I trust @domestic-supply.com fully and the brand Greg carries are usually good and quality. Though Nakon I've not used much lately.
You do know that roidtest can cause issues with different carrier oils, what is the oil they are using? check the bottle

bro, you can send to Janoshik.com - and see that our anavar is legit ) also anavar products have HPLC tests on the product page)
also we pay for posting HPLC tests on boards - provide store credit 150$
like this)
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...c-supply-primobolan.95549/page-2#post-1396766

bro, you can send to Janoshik.com - and see that our anavar is legit ) also anavar products have HPLC tests on the product page)
also we pay for posting HPLC tests on boards - provide store credit 150$
like this)
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...c-supply-primobolan.95549/page-2#post-1396766
@domestic-supply.com and on the fair side, you're not Nakon medical, maybe they changed carrier oil and thats why roidtest shows up like that, I see that happen all the time with roidtest giving wrong or nonsense results to my clients.

roidtest is scam
even they stated that many things can affect the result of test) and they charge money for that))) wtf)) lab is the only place that could confirm what's inside)

domestic supply has high quality gear. i use their euro division all the time

there is no way you tested 20 compounds with roidtest and had any sort of accuracy

anyone can sell roidtest kits online, they aren't anything that is scientific

APPROVED - DOMESTIC SUPPLY
REVIEWER DID NOT USE JANOSHIK- ROIDTEST IS NOT SCIENTIFIC - CHECKED

where did you buy your roidtest from? you didn't buy it from an actual pharmaceutical company you bought it from some shady dude online

doesn't make any sense to say something is fake without any sort of scientific proof

Roid testing kits are bunk you need to send to a legitimate lab like Jano who can test the product legitimately. Besides even if it came back as var it won't tell u the mg or anything of value, this isn't a good post imo and proves no legitimate facts.

Back
Top Bottom