Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacomshop.com nasty welts

Uaenduel20

Registered
I started using pharmacomshop.com products 2 weeks ago and since then i’ve been having some really nasty red welts popping up all over my body. Don’t think it is any coincidence the problem started the day i started using their products. Would not recommend

I started using pharmacomshop.com products 2 weeks ago and since then i’ve been having some really nasty red welts popping up all over my body. Don’t think it is any coincidence the problem started the day i started using their products. Would not recommend

you most likely got fake stuff thats not the real official pharmacom website address

If you want the very best of the best then I strongly suggest you go with Domestic Supply... They are tried and true and have been at the top of the class for over a decade! You cannot go wrong with Domestic Supply!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I always recommend. i use them exclusively now because they have shown to be the absolute best ![/FONT]

Pharmacomshop.com is a known scammer, don't order from them.

Clearly, bad quality product, use approved suppliers only

Back
Top Bottom