Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pigsy log for 2023

I was responding to Eddie. He asks for everyones plan but doesnt bother to show his to this board. I am starting to think its an AI data harvester.
@RoidRage69 beep beep boop boop data harvest lol come on bro be serious, I dont share my log on EVO because I'm on one of evo sister sites logging as an exclusive

There are about a dozen on here that are AI data harvesting. It’s so obvious. They all post at the same time.
@RoidRage69 stop being paranoid bro, its just guys talking everyone can talk and answer how they like

@RoidRage69 beep beep boop boop data harvest lol come on bro be serious, I dont share my log on EVO because I'm on one of evo sister sites logging as an exclusive

@RoidRage69 stop being paranoid bro, its just guys talking everyone can talk and answer how they like
Can you give me a link to that log? Would like to learn from your ideas.

@Pigsy thats a tight diet how you feeling on it? I found precontest if you are going to do these ratios you need higher fats to fat load

what are you eating? just chicken breasts and greens?
Feeling good. And still looking full. So no changes from coach. Greens, chicken breast, fish and Kangaroo

Kangaroo is so high in iron, b12, protein. I love the k-roo kebabs from coles/woollies. Was talking to this older bloke at Coles and he said it used to be cheap as chips because no one wanted it. What part of Australia are you at?

Kangaroo is so high in iron, b12, protein. I love the k-roo kebabs from coles/woollies. Was talking to this older bloke at Coles and he said it used to be cheap as chips because no one wanted it. What part of Australia are you at?
Perth. Swan Valley

Quick update. Btw 99.8kg/220lbs
Cardio 1 hr fasted, post workout 45 minutes cardio
Calories 1600, 230p, 35c, 45f
All going well strength and performance still good 2 weeks out from the Universe.

All going well strength and performance still good 2 weeks out from the Universe.
Your gonna kill it!!!

@Pigsy good update we have been waiting
2 weeks from the Universe I see you winning it
WIN IT pigsy you da champion

Back
Top Bottom