Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pigsy New Sponsor UGL Contest Prep Log

Been busy organising my holiday to our home in the Philippines. Leaving on the 6 April and returning on the 26 May. Looking forward to it. Use it as my health phase, drop to 250mg Test e, 100mg Mast e for the time I there. The gym i usually go to has expanded now from 2 floors to 3 floors so interesting to see what new equipment they have.

So did a back and bicep session today

Morning fasted cardio 45 minutes

Close Grip lat pulldowns 3 sets x 12 reps x 85kg

Nautilus high row. 3 sets x 12 reps x 93kg

Nautilus low row. 3 sets x 12 reps x 93kg

Cybex single arm seated row. 3 sets x 12 reps x stack +10kg

Rope straight arm pulldowns 3 sets x 15 reps x 70kg

Face pulls. 3 sets x 15 reps x 45kg

Rear delt machine. 3 sets x 15 reps x 59
50kg

Unviseral Preacher curl. 3 sets x 12 reps x 40kg

Cable bicep curl. 3 sets x 12 reps x 32.5kg

Single arm drag curls. 3 sets x 12 reps x 20kg

Video of bicep curls

Attachments

• YouCut_20240318_153202056.mp4
    4.7 MB
Been busy organising my holiday to our home in the Philippines. Leaving on the 6 April and returning on the 26 May. Looking forward to it. Use it as my health phase, drop to 250mg Test e, 100mg Mast e for the time I there. The gym i usually go to has expanded now from 2 floors to 3 floors so interesting to see what new equipment they have.

50kg

Video of bicep curls

Here’s hoping you’ve got plenty of room in the diet for jollibee‘s when your in the philippines haha

Here’s hoping you’ve got plenty of room in the diet for jollibee‘s when your in the philippines haha
Yeah will have, plus my wife a good cook so will be treated well

Amaizng, I love it all other then Sinigang haha sour soup kills me 😂

Looking weapon as always , Enjoy the trip and food dude
Will do brother. Will post up some pics and videos of everything. And the gym I will be training at about 15 minute work from my home

Will do brother. Will post up some pics and videos of everything. And the gym I will be training at about 15 minute work from my home
Looking forward to your updates brother, having the gym so close to home is definitely convenient and 3 floors that’s a big gym definitely keen to see what it looks like, hopefully they added more bench presses and squat racks not treadmills haha 🤣

50kg

Video of bicep curls
@Pigsy I remember you went to the Philippines last time but stopped in Hong Kong and Another place I can't remember. You going to travel Asia this time?

The training on point but bicep curls 32kg? come on bro 40kg minimum for your thick arms :)

@Pigsy I remember you went to the Philippines last time but stopped in Hong Kong and Another place I can't remember. You going to travel Asia this time?

The training on point but bicep curls 32kg? come on bro 40kg minimum for your thick arms :)
I like lighter weight on biceps curls and keep the movement slow. Yes of to the Philippines again for 8 weeks

50kg

Video of bicep curls
Your life in an out of the gym is something to aspire to! Hard work with dedication and you can achieve anything! Love it bro 💪

Recieved my care package from my sponsor UGLOZ. With the new packaging for Shogun Hgh and some oils test e, Mast e and Anadrol. The new hgh packing is outstanding

Attachments

• IMG_20240321_175155.jpg
    IMG_20240321_175155.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20240321_175313.jpg
    IMG_20240321_175313.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240321_180111_194.jpg
    IMG_20240321_180111_194.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 18
Your life in an out of the gym is something to aspire to! Hard work with dedication and you can achieve anything! Love it bro

You one outstanding bloke and hard working support the Aussie scene @KiwiFella much love for you also.

Recieved my care package from my sponsor UGLOZ. With the new packaging for Shogun Hgh and some oils test e, Mast e and Anadrol. The new hgh packing is outstanding
That Shogun HGH package🔥😍 AJ has really pushed up the bar when it comes to packaging aesthetics. An 8 week holiday sounds wonderful but I see you work hard and train hard, so on the scale this is the length and type of holiday that should be deserved by you. Test-E and Mast-E are definitely a pair I'm going to continue to use. Work well together.

That Shogun HGH package🔥😍 AJ has really pushed up the bar when it comes to packaging aesthetics. An 8 week holiday sounds wonderful but I see you work hard and train hard, so on the scale this is the length and type of holiday that should be deserved by you. Test-E and Mast-E are definitely a pair I'm going to continue to use. Work well together

AJ UGLOZ is going next level in there presentation and service to the Australian community..An absolute champion in the regard. And I'm bless to have him as my friend and sponsor.

@Pigsy I dont know much about Australian sources but this gear looks awesome. And you're a true veteran so trusted for sure.

nice touchdown I'm definitely getting jealous of you guys

@Pigsy whats that? like a new grape tree right?
It a change of variety from a green seedless grape the supermarkets don't want to a red seedless in big demand at the supermarket

Back
Top Bottom