Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning Left Glute hurts like a Bitch !

MaXPower

Newbie Brother
Pinning is no issue for me, however I try to alternate pinning left right glutes.
As i'm right handed the right is slightly easier to pin for me, however I can quiet comfortably pin left glute also.
Problem is whenever I pin the left side it hurts way more than the right side.
Its not sore pinning however I feel it next day.
I'm trying to do abs exercises which a lot require me lying on glutes and it hurts and effects my ability to workout at my best.
I pin with 25G 38MM/1.5INCH Needle.
Pinning 1ml Test E 400mg and 1ml Deca 300mg
it doesn't hurt when pinning and i pin slowly and inject slowly.
So why does my left side hurt more than my right.
No brusing or lumps around the glutes.
I massage for about 2 mins afterwards.
obviously I use new sterile pin each time and i max inject 2ml each time.
Just wondering any of you guys experienced this.
thanks again

Last edited:
Pinning is no issue for me, however I try to alternate pinning left right glutes.
As i'm right handed the right is slightly easier to pin for me, however I can quiet comfortably pin left glute also.
Problem is whenever I pin the left side it hurts way more than the right side.
Its not sore pinning however I feel it next day.
I'm trying to do abs exercises which a lot require me lying on glutes and it hurts and effects my ability to workout at my best.
I pin with 25G 38MM/1.5INCH Needle.
Pinning 1ml Test E 400mg and 1ml Deca 300mg
it doesn't hurt when pinning and i pin slowly and inject slowly.
So why does my left side hurt more than my right.
No brusing or lumps around the glutes.
I massage for about 2 mins afterwards.
obviously I use new sterile pin each time and i max inject 2ml each time.
Just wondering any of you guys experienced this.
thanks again

Thats prob why.
hardly. as explained the right side is grand after it

two GLARING reasons why

1. Test 400 is going to rarely used as it causes so much pain being such a high concentration level.. it is NOT optimal whatsoever to do that...

2. Your needle size is excessive and not necessary... rarely does anyone use a 1.5 inch needle.. its like a harpoon

3. You should look at going ventrogluteal as opposed to just in the glute as its a much smoother injection site

4. I would highly suggest getting a lower concentration of test

two GLARING reasons why

1. Test 400 is going to rarely used as it causes so much pain being such a high concentration level.. it is NOT optimal whatsoever to do that...

2. Your needle size is excessive and not necessary... rarely does anyone use a 1.5 inch needle.. its like a harpoon

3. You should look at going ventrogluteal as opposed to just in the glute as its a much smoother injection site

4. I would highly suggest getting a lower concentration of test
im going to stick with the test i have for now. i'm not wasting that. would an inch be enough to go in? problem with so many people on forums everyone have different experiences . so you saying 1 1/2 pin is too long or too wide

im going to stick with the test i have for now. i'm not wasting that. would an inch be enough to go in? problem with so many people on forums everyone have different experiences . so you saying 1 1/2 pin is too long or too wide
you do whatever you want bro, ive only been coaching for over 15 years now especially with professional athletes...

i clearly said already that 1.5 is too big of a needle period... you do you and i wish you nothing but the best

you do whatever you want bro, ive only been coaching for over 15 years now especially with professional athletes...

i clearly said already that 1.5 is too big of a needle period... you do you and i wish you nothing but the best
obviously but i'm asking are you saying its too long or too wide needle ?

I use a 27 or 30, 1/2 inch long and pin in my delt. That is definitely on the small side, but I don’t have much fat there, and have never had a problem. I don’t go into my glutes unless necessary, not for any reason other than it isn’t routine for me.

ok thanks guys. i get some 27 gauge 1" pins and see how it goes.
also do you know any good tutorials on Ventrogluteal injections.
is Ventrogluteal injection the next best go to site after glutes?
I can try this after watching some tutorials.
give my glutes a break.

how is it ? length or thickness ? whats times got to do with it ?
I read on many forums 1 1/2 inch is way to go to get into muscle. but if i had 1 inch it wouldn't be enough. cant win
Only cos it's the butt and you've a little more fat there. There are other leaner options (side quad)

Things you can do in order to use smaller needles:
1. Don’t have tons of subcutaneous fat
2. Pin in less fatty areas
3. Inject less at a time
4. Use 1ml syringes (large syringes are inefficient at pushing through small needles)
5. Use thinner oils

In my opinion, it is worth it. To others, maybe not. No matter the half live of a compound, you are going to have more consistent blood levels the more frequently you pin. Goes for undecoanate as much as for proprionate. Difference is for the latter you have to pin a lot, and for the former it is a choice.

Nobody has mentioned that certain muscles hate injections

learn To avoid the muscles that are problematic

my left quad hates injections but my right quad doesn’t care.
my right felt hates injections but my left doesn’t care.

ok thanks.

some useful info there to consider.
I try to keep pinning to a minimum to reduce pinning.
I take 1 ml of Test E 400 and 1ml Deca 300 on a Tuesday and Friday.
recommended dosage is max 1000mg a week Test and 600mg Deca
What do you recommend then ? your saying pin less mg more regularly ?
my right glute seems to be more tolerant.
i hear users say pinning in quads is sore. I haven't tried it.
if not quads or glutes where is the next best site.
I know Ventrogluteal was mentioned

I think its best i keep on the 400mg Test for now and at least try one varible at a time and see if it works.
I will try to source shorter 1" higher gauge pins and try injecting a different site.
if dont help then I will have to consider getting thinner maybe 250mg Test E.

Also, im going off original topic here a bit but does anyone know a good source to get pins and syringes ?

just i cant be going around with a sore glutes as it fucks with my workouts big time.
some I have to skip as its too sore

Did you work up to 1.4 grams of gear a week, or are you early on in your journey here? It’s a heck of a lot, and it does make injecting more difficult because you are always injecting a significant amount. That said, if you need to inject 4 ml of oil a week, you can break it into 7 parts, which is just over .5ml a day. At that point you might find it all a bit more palatable. I think the delts are the easiest, and most comfortable. Plus, a sore shoulder is a lot less of a problem than a sore glute if you are walking around the grocery store.

So I guess my first question would be if you need as much as you are taking, and my second would be if you are willing to pin daily.

ETA, I’ve always wondered why 300 mg test feels just like 200 mg test, but 400 is an entirely different animal. It is not a marginal change.

I was on 250mg Test E for one cycle and I gave up cos I felt absolutely nothing off it so I lost faith in it.
400 is having some effect. i know the gear is good cos its Para Pharma. I must be immune to the stuff.
I workout hard 1.5 - 2 hours a day so its not like im not putting effort in.
Yes I know, i know i need to start a log asap.
i do loads of ab exercises and still cant get them to pop out. frustrating when putting in so much work.

i have no issue pinning that doesnt bother me . would i get better results and half life by pinning less more frequently?
i started on half so a ml of each 400 + 300 once a week, now Im doing twice a week.
I have no side effects. its like i never injected. mad how some people go crazy on it and others barely anything.
i must be doing something wrong cos Para Pharma as said is good gear and i certaintly not implying otherwise.
Users cant always blame the gear. not in my case anyways

so basically your saying break it down into 0.5ml daily rotating between Test and Deca ?

I’m not going to pester you to start a log. I can tell you that I don’t “feel” anything either when I am taking AAS. I lift, I eat, I grow. But it is slow, not all at once. I’ve never felt like I wanted to go crazy in the gym, or out of it. I would suggest giving it some time. People go on about gaining huge amounts of weight, but in general, if you are putting on 5-8 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks, you are making solid progress.

I would be very wary of taking this much gear this early on in your journey.

Back
Top Bottom