Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

pmroids.pw scammed me ugh!

Awole28

Registered
I’m so mad at myself because I didn’t do my research and if I had I had I would have seen how PMroids has a long history of scamming people
I’m now out $1200 after sending it to them via bitcoin
stupid I know and I feel dirty for this
Anyone know how I can recover my money or at least use a source next time that won’t rip me off?

I’m so mad at myself because I didn’t do my research and if I had I had I would have seen how PMroids has a long history of scamming people
Anyone know how I can recover my money or at least use a source next time that won’t rip me off?
pmroids.pw and pmroids.to seems both shady though i wouldnt use them or think of them as relevant

in the future please use my friends at ugfreak.to
they have high quality gear including para pharma and been in business over 12 years!

you need to be careful who you do business with
i suggest napsgear. used them for years

look at domestic supply. they are good people!

@domestic-supply.com for the best gear on the planet bro. fast and fire what else you want. Gear be in your mailbox before you can even begin to worry. I recieve coast to coast in 3 days max. GREG is the GOAT for a reason bros

Back
Top Bottom