Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Where would you start with Gear ?

DrDre71

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Question for all of you experts here. If you were to start all over again and wanted modest muscle gains (5-10lbs) where would you start? LGD 4033, Anavar, MK 677, Rad 140, MK 2866, Testosterone? Just one, no cocktails ? Thx

I started with MK2866 as my first cycle and put a few pounds on.
I think if i did it over I would use test. I was hypogonadal anyway so prob would be the best option for me at least.

Question for all of you experts here. If you were to start all over again and wanted modest muscle gains (5-10lbs) where would you start? LGD 4033, Anavar, MK 677, Rad 140, MK 2866, Testosterone? Just one, no cocktails ? Thx
@DrDre71 I would start with primobolan to get a clean feel for steroids, but if just a newbies prohormones or sarms is a good route.

@LevButlerov What would be your SARM of choice if starting for the first time and not looking to compete just to add some modest bulk to a 150lb frame. say 5-10 lbs and have it be maintainable weight not water weight? Thanks bro. I struggle to get an answer here from folks.

Back
Top Bottom