Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to have DMAA withdrawal?

ir609

Registered
Hey Guys,

I've been reading a lot about SARMS. Great job on the website guys!
I really Don't plan on using them but I appreciated how honest and helpful all of you guys are here. My question is do you have any experience or know someone who had withdrawal like symptoms from dmaa? Last Friday after fasting for blood work, I had to go to the emergency room because I thought I was going to pass out because I was having low blood sugar. It turned out that lit wasn't my blood sugar. They released me because all my lab work and tests were normal. Since then, I've had trouble focusing, low energy and somewhat disinterested in most things and my libido is gone. The more I read, from blogs and stuff I read on the internet, it sounds like dmaa withdrawal. Any tips guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
DMAA is a VERY strong stimulant. The problem with stimulants is that your body becomes dependent on them very easily. How often have you heard someone say that they can't function without their daily cup of coffee? It's the same thing with DMAA, only the effect will be even greater since DMAA is such a strong stimulant.

Trying to stop using DMAA cold turkey would be a terrible idea. You will need to slowly wean yourself off it. I would use 1/2 the dosage you are using now for the next 2 weeks, then 1/4 your original dosage the next 2 weeks and then stop using it completely.

Stimulants do more harm then good in my opinion. They sky rocket cortisol levels and can lead to adrenal fatigue.

DMAA is a VERY strong stimulant. The problem with stimulants is that your body becomes dependent on them very easily. How often have you heard someone say that they can't function without their daily cup of coffee? It's the same thing with DMAA, only the effect will be even greater since DMAA is such a strong stimulant.

Trying to stop using DMAA cold turkey would be a terrible idea. You will need to slowly wean yourself off it. I would use 1/2 the dosage you are using now for the next 2 weeks, then 1/4 your original dosage the next 2 weeks and then stop using it completely.

Stimulants do more harm then good in my opinion. They sky rocket cortisol levels and can lead to adrenal fatigue.

Thanks for the reply brother. I have stopped cold turkey and I'm feeling probably the worst I've ever felt. Depressed with anxiety attacks for the past week. It's totally not like me. I'm thinking about jumping back in and then weaning off because this SUCKS!'

Thanks for the reply brother. I have stopped cold turkey and I'm feeling probably the worst I've ever felt. Depressed with anxiety attacks for the past week. It's totally not like me. I'm thinking about jumping back in and then weaning off because this SUCKS!'

this is why i tell guys not to get addicted to pre workouts or any stimulant for that matter

how many times do we see some 20 year old go into the gas station and come out with 3 monster drinks? it is a disease man. do they not realize those companies have them by the balls?

i honestly think you should wean off of it slowly and just stop.. if you keep on it you will get more addicted

The last thing you want to do is start taking it again. If DMAA is indeed what caused this issue then just stay off of it.

I am guessing it is similar to when someone gets off caffeine cold turkey. Just ride it out.

Back
Top Bottom