Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post accident healing supps

tademn

Would love to hear your opinions on supplements I can take after a car accident
I'm still extremely hurt. for example my legs bother me if I'm trying to go up or down stairs. other than that I am improving pretty good. would love to hear a supplement that can speed up the healing and recovery process for me.

you need to rest man. n2guard and fasting works great for healing

Would love to hear your opinions on supplements I can take after a car accident
I'm still extremely hurt. for example my legs bother me if I'm trying to go up or down stairs. other than that I am improving pretty good. would love to hear a supplement that can speed up the healing and recovery process for me.

I like en2guard for help in healing, stack it with some fish oil for best recovery.

Stevesmi is correct. You cannot, as such, speed up how quickly a bone heals with supps. What you'd be doing is ensuring the best environment and optimizing nutrition.

I'd go a different way. N2Guard is a GREAT product for organ health. But bone, connective tissue and muscle damage? When it's back in stock N2JointRX will help (as would a home made bone broth and collagen) with the first two. Muscle help will come from a good diet. And TIME!!

Make sure to listen to any advice on rehab and, if need be, stretch. LIGHT exercise for now.

joint support msm fish oil etc

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

Back
Top Bottom