Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Powerlifting 2023-2024 cycle Log - Female

So far it’s been alright! My strength has increased a bit and I’ve definitely noticed more definition in my shoulders.🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe I’m just working out harder and eating more 😂
Primo is a bit of a slow burn I noticed it's effects around the 3 week mark, for me weeks 6-12 it brought things to a new level for me and I got pretty dang strong on it by the end of my cycle, I am a big fan of dht compounds.

View attachment 17493
Body update. Not looking to bad right now! BW sitting at 170Ibs. Currently I’m more concerned with strength rather than physique. So I’m happy where I’m sitting right now!
Looks like you’ve leaned out while getting stronger that’s always a plus. 👍good job. You’re very strong! What’s yours best comp lifts?

Looks like you’ve leaned out while getting stronger that’s always a plus. 👍good job. You’re very strong! What’s yours best comp lifts?
Thanks!
And last comp was over a year ago. Had to have alittle break from powerlifting after that one to rehab my shoulder!
Bench: 170Ibs
Squat: 385Ibs
Deadlift: 380Ibs
Hopefully we can out to these in January!

Thanks!
And last comp was over a year ago. Had to have alittle break from powerlifting after that one to rehab my shoulder!
My squat has always lagged way behind my deadlift! I think it’s prob in my head! Says my husband. If I can Do a 385 deadlift why my squat so bad. Looks like you gotta be close if you go by the multipliers. Keep it up girl!

My squat has always lagged way behind my deadlift! I think it’s prob in my head! Says my husband. If I can Do a 385 deadlift why my squat so bad. Looks like you gotta be close if you go by the multipliers. Keep it up girl!
I was told that your deadlift should be your heaviest lift. But I love squatting! So my squat s usually my bigger lift!
It’s definitely in your head! Squats are so mental especially when it gets heavy! I just tell myself I want to squat 400Ibs and to get there I have to squat all the numbers in between! 😂

I was told that your deadlift should be your heaviest lift. But I love squatting! So my squat s usually my bigger lift!
It’s definitely in your head! Squats are so mental especially when it gets heavy! I just tell myself I want to squat 400Ibs and to get there I have to squat all the numbers in between! 😂
They say they should be similar ones always gonna be better. Sometimes it’s a good squat, big bench and nothing left for dead’s! I love deadlifts though. I switched from sumo to conventional tho cuz my 50year old hips. Lol. Trying to get back my strength but I haven’t deadlifted for months!! It’s the shoulder /arm thing right now. So I feel you there! I was hoping cycle would help. But I guess I pushed too hard! 🤷‍♀️ keep pushing. 👍💪

Thanks!
@Kindafitkindafat 385lbs squat you're hardcore, all your lifts are the real deal loving the log

Back
Top Bottom