Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Powerlifting 2023-2024 cycle Log - Female

Nov 14,2023

Okay things got a little crazy this week… I ended up pulling my groin on Friday during my deadlift workout. In the moment I just thought my hip flexors were really tight or I didn’t warm up good enough but fast forward to Saturday I tried to squat and couldn’t even squat the bar weight. This smorning I went to see my Doc and he said I have a mild groin pull (involving the sartorius and pectineus) and to rest. So here we are just eating all the food and resting! 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄

Meal 1:
2eggs
1/2cup egg whites
4pieces turkey bacon
Meal 2:
4oz chicken
6oz quinoa
4oz fruit
Veggies for salad
Meal 3:
4oz ground turkey
8oz rice
Meal 4:
4 oz ground beef
8oz rice or yams
1/2 avocado
Snack:
30g protein powder
4 rice cakes
4oz frozen fruit
150 ml almond milk

Nov 14,2023

Okay things got a little crazy this week… I ended up pulling my groin on Friday during my deadlift workout. In the moment I just thought my hip flexors were really tight or I didn’t warm up good enough but fast forward to Saturday I tried to squat and couldn’t even squat the bar weight. This smorning I went to see my Doc and he said I have a mild groin pull (involving the sartorius and pectineus) and to rest. So here we are just eating all the food and resting! 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄

Meal 1:
2eggs
1/2cup egg whites
4pieces turkey bacon
Meal 2:
4oz chicken
6oz quinoa
4oz fruit
Veggies for salad
Meal 3:
4oz ground turkey
8oz rice
Meal 4:
4 oz ground beef
8oz rice or yams
1/2 avocado
Snack:
30g protein powder
4 rice cakes
4oz frozen fruit
150 ml almond milk
Now is a chance to really push that bench up. Work on your upper body like there is no tomorrow. Just don't get injured.

Nov 14,2023

Meal 1:
2eggs
1/2cup egg whites
4pieces turkey bacon
Meal 2:
4oz chicken
6oz quinoa
4oz fruit
Veggies for salad
Meal 3:
4oz ground turkey
8oz rice
Meal 4:
4 oz ground beef
8oz rice or yams
1/2 avocado
Snack:
30g protein powder
4 rice cakes
4oz frozen fruit
150 ml almond milk
Sorry to hear that. It sucks for sure! Frustrating! Ice is your friend! Like hubby says focus on your bench. Warm up good. Maybe 5-10” on bike or treadmill before training. (When your groin is healthy enuff to do it.) I used to plank before squats or deadlifts to engage core right after I stretched. When did you say your meet is again? Hang in there! Heal up!

Nov 14,2023

Meal 1:
2eggs
1/2cup egg whites
4pieces turkey bacon
Meal 2:
4oz chicken
6oz quinoa
4oz fruit
Veggies for salad
Meal 3:
4oz ground turkey
8oz rice
Meal 4:
4 oz ground beef
8oz rice or yams
1/2 avocado
Snack:
30g protein powder
4 rice cakes
4oz frozen fruit
150 ml almond milk
@Kindafitkindafat sorry to hear about your injury and this is just on the tail of the other injury you were healing right?
is it bruised are you alright?

the meals are really clean, I like your snack too, have you planned on adding some omega 3 fats? that would help you stay away from injuries a bit more, omega 3 fish oil and such, would help you with less injuries, consider adding to the diet

Sorry to hear that. It sucks for sure! Frustrating! Ice is your friend! Like hubby says focus on your bench. Warm up good. Maybe 5-10” on bike or treadmill before training. (When your groin is healthy enuff to do it.) I used to plank before squats or deadlifts to engage core right after I stretched. When did you say your meet is again? Hang in there! Heal up!
Thanks! And I still have lots of time my meet it’s until January 27!

@Kindafitkindafat sorry to hear about your injury and this is just on the tail of the other injury you were healing right?
is it bruised are you alright?

the meals are really clean, I like your snack too, have you planned on adding some omega 3 fats? that would help you stay away from injuries a bit more, omega 3 fish oil and such, would help you with less injuries, consider adding to the diet
Yup my after 2 years my shoulder is finally 95ish % healed up! And all I have is a few small bruises but I think that’s from the shock wave?
Yes! I have added a omega 3 supplement 4800mg
I added it the last time you talked about it!

we pull groin muscles all the time in Portugal it's a culture thing most of you Americans have no clue what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom