Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Powerlifting 2023-2024 cycle Log - Female

1mile tread 8 sets shoulders..straight work from gym today

Attachments

• 20240321_054540.jpg
    20240321_054540.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 20240321_064719.jpg
    20240321_064719.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
There are quite a few side affects to accutane….. I don’t think my acne is bad enough to jump on that maybe in the future, it’s just annoying! I’ve started using salt water on it so we will see what that does! And I’ve also started tanning for my show so it’ll be interesting to see if that does anything as well! 😬
My wife suggested vitamin A.. (she thought one of bros wanted info is why she mentioned accutane)

@dominion7 I know you're new so on problem but this is not your log thread, please move to your log thread with updates
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/my-trt-with-deca-durabolin-log.97962/

this log is @Kindafitkindafat , she's doing a show prepping for it :)
Oh, I didn't realize other peoples logs were off base, I apologize. Just trying to help since I am familiar with Dermatology since my wife has worked in the dermatologist office for 22yrs... I'll stay out of it...

Oh, I didn't realize other peoples logs were off base, I apologize. Just trying to help since I am familiar with Dermatology since my wife has worked in the dermatologist office for 22yrs... I'll stay out of it...
@dominion7 no problem :) i didnt mean about accutane
I meant the below shoulders workout, no problem Im sure @Kindafitkindafat wants updates and you should help all logs dont misunderstand
1mile tread 8 sets shoulders..straight work from gym today

April 5.24
Wow I am not very consistent at posting…. Here we go let’s try this again!
Preps going good we are 12 weeks out so getting closer….. I’m starting to stress!
Started 50mcg of clen 2 weeks ago and 10mcg Anavar 1 week ago. The Anavar will be increasing in 2 weeks to 10 AM 10 PM and I will be adding primo.

April 5.24
Preps going good we are 12 weeks out so getting closer….. I’m starting to stress!
Started 50mcg of clen 2 weeks ago and 10mcg Anavar 1 week ago. The Anavar will be increasing in 2 weeks to 10 AM 10 PM and I will be adding primo.
You got this!

April 5.24
How do you look? Any current progress photos from last time?

How do you look? Any current progress photos from last time?
I think I’m still pretty thick but I’ve been assured I’m right on track… I find my upper body really lacking tho. Currently weigh 157Ibs started at 175Ibs
IMG_5189.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg

April 5.24
@Kindafitkindafat you are not consistent but welcome back sister :) good to have you here

how about some pics?
hows the training share please?

@Kindafitkindafat you are not consistent but welcome back sister :) good to have you here

how about some pics?
hows the training share please?
Posted some new pics above!
Today was a refeed day I guess.
5L water
Meal 1:
1/2cup egg whites
60g rice crisp Cereal with 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Meal 2-5
3oz chicken
4oz rice
Mixed vegetables