Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Powerlifting 2023-2024 cycle Log - Female

had no idea you are Portuguese that's kind of cool

add in some stretching to post workout after your cardio

I'm a big believer in cardio it's great for the heart

😂 I’m not…. I’m Canadian….
I'm sorry to hear that. LOL. J/K
Some of the most beautiful scenery is in Canada. I remember when I was a young kid we went on a road trip and spent a month driving into the interior. Lots of nice looking lakes with trout. Caught a few.

April 7.24
Had an early workout today! Shoulders are hard to train. Probably my weakest body part. I try to train to failure without injury with my already semi injured shoulder. 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 sometimes I can do all the exercises other times I need to switch them up to something that doesn’t cause shoulder pain.
Choulder day
Seated chest press 4x12 40/side with a 4x drop after last working at to failure
Low incline cable fly 3x12 10Ibs
Chest supported IYTW’s 3x10/each 5Ibs
A1. Rope cable front raise 4x failure drops (aim for over 40 reps)
A2. Incline pushups narrow hands 4x same number of reps from A1.
Seated smith machine press 3x40 drops (30,25,20,15Ibs)
Cardio 50 mins incline walking incline 10 speed 3.5
Tanning 8 mins
@Kindafitkindafat Good going.....keep us updated with your progress.......

April 10.24
Meals are the same as last post.
Workout was tough tonight definitely lacking energy and intention.
Leg day
20 mins cardio before workout 11 incline speed 3.5

Abductor 1.3.1.1 4x20 140 Ibs
Adductor 1.3.1.1 4x20 80Ibs
Leg extension 1.3.1.1 4x15 110 Ibs
Leg extension 3xdrop AMRAP 70,50,40Ibs
Walking lunges 4x12/ 70 Ib bar
Cable leg press 4x40 drop 200,180,160,150Ibs
Calf raises standing on machine 1.3.3.1 4x20 40Ibs
AB rollouts 1.2.1.1 4xAMRAP 15,15,15,16
Hanging leg raises 1.2.1.1 4x15
Cardio 30 mins incline walking incline 11 speed 3.5
Tanning 8 mins

April 11.24
Check in photos weight stayed the same this week 158Ibs woke up puffy. Probably doesn’t help my last meal yesterday was ate at midnight…
Any of you competing please let me know what you think of my tricep pose…. I really struggle with the shoulder mobility for it so I think it looks weird.
IMG_5220.jpeg
IMG_5221.jpeg
IMG_5222.png
IMG_5225.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg
IMG_5229.jpeg

April 9.24
Meals have been the same as the last meal post. And they will probably stay the same till the end of the week.
Meal 1:
1/2cup egg whites
2 whole eggs
4oz ground turkey
Veggies (zucchini, peppers, broccoli and onions)
30ml sugar free ketchup
Meal 2:
4oz ground turkey
3oz yams
Hot sauce
Veggies( same as meal 1)
Meal 3:
4oz ground turkey
4 oz white rice
Soya sauce
Post workout snack
4oz ground turkey
4oz white rice
Soya sauce
Meal 4:
4 oz ground turkey
Veggies (broccoli, green beans, peppers, snap peas)

Tonight was just cardio. 1hr 15mins on incline treadmill incline of 10 speed 3.5
My waist trainer/sweat belt finally came in so put that on over top of Vasoburn. And it got seriously hot under there… 🥵
Foods on point

You have an advantage over anyone else. You have a powerlifting background so you know how to build up size fast. You have incredible lower body that most women would die for. The upper body mass should come rather easy from compound movements like deadlift and incline pressing. To be honest if I were you I would concentrate on back, arms, and delts. Make sure and do straight arm pulldowns with every back workout. Also do a dedicated arm day. I think your doing great and you will go far in the sport.

You have an advantage over anyone else. You have a powerlifting background so you know how to build up size fast. You have incredible lower body that most women would die for. The upper body mass should come rather easy from compound movements like deadlift and incline pressing. To be honest if I were you I would concentrate on back, arms, and delts. Make sure and do straight arm pulldowns with every back workout. Also do a dedicated arm day. I think your doing great and you will go far in the sport.
Yes I agree with you! My back, arms and delts are my weak points! 😂 soooo my whole upper body! After this show I’ll definitely be doing an off season dedicated to these for sure! Since at this stage of prep there’s not going to be a whole lot of growth in any of those areas….

Back
Top Bottom