Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre contest Cycle

Byron27

How do you prepare for a show as far as a steroid cycle goes? I am new to steroids, finishing up my first cycle in two weeks and I hope to compete in my first show in late summer or early fall. I have test e, dbol, and Winny on hand for my next cycle. How could I use those compounds to prepare for a cycle? Also what does a typical precontest cycle look? Do you go on stage while still on cycle? When should I start a cycle if let's say my show was supposed to be in September? I am very serious about competing and the more insight the better!

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

the million dollar question. everyone reacts differently to steroid use so there is no one size fits all strategy. we all can agree that guys like to avoid wet compounds going into their show so they are dry on stage

If you are really serious about competing, I highly recommend hiring a coach. You will save yourself a lot of time and head ache by learning from their mistakes.

For a pre-contest cycle, you want primary anabolic compounds that don't aromatize into estrogen heavily or cause water retention.

I like to diet my guys on a low dose test, low dose tren, low dose mast + winstrol for competitions. BUT that's just a generalization. It is very individual. It depends on the persons genetics, diet, training, look, etc.

Dbol is not a good idea for pre contest.

Last 8 weeks look l something like this for me

Week 8-5
Test prop 350mg
Tren ace 400mg
Mast prop 400mg
Still on equipoise from beginning of cycle 800mg
Npp 500mg

Weeks 4-show day
Test prop 200mg
Tren ace 600mg
Mast prop 600mg
EQ 800mg
Npp is dropped

And in winstrol 75mg a day
Halotestin 20mg a day

Last 2 weeks winstrol 100mg a day
Halotestin 40mg a day
Anadrol added last 10 days 100mg

This is an expensive sport and that cycle will cost but it's about right for what most people will do maybe without NPP EQ and halo

Last 8 weeks look l something like this for me

Week 8-5
Test prop 350mg
Tren ace 400mg
Mast prop 400mg
Still on equipoise from beginning of cycle 800mg
Npp 500mg

Weeks 4-show day
Test prop 200mg
Tren ace 600mg
Mast prop 600mg
EQ 800mg
Npp is dropped

And in winstrol 75mg a day
Halotestin 20mg a day

Last 2 weeks winstrol 100mg a day
Halotestin 40mg a day
Anadrol added last 10 days 100mg

This is an expensive sport and that cycle will cost but it's about right for what most people will do maybe without NPP EQ and halo

Those are the most commonly used compounds because they are "dry". They cause less water retention and tend to harden and make you more vascular. As Steve points out though, everyone responds differently to compounds. If you are a serious competitor I would definitely think about hiring a coach.

If you are really serious about competing, I highly recommend hiring a coach. You will save yourself a lot of time and head ache by learning from their mistakes.

For a pre-contest cycle, you want primary anabolic compounds that don't aromatize into estrogen heavily or cause water retention.

I like to diet my guys on a low dose test, low dose tren, low dose mast + winstrol for competitions. BUT that's just a generalization. It is very individual. It depends on the persons genetics, diet, training, look, etc.

Dbol is not a good idea for pre contest.
How does getting a coach work? Like how often do you see them and what do they charge?

Also how would you find a good amateur show? All the ones in philly I looked for are natural.

Do you think I have any potential for a bodybuilding show? Sorry about the crops don't want to add my face lol idk why. I haven't really practiced posing so I know the poses are bad, and that I am soft but I want to compete in late summer to early fall, I would keep working on my weakness which I think are my traps, arms and chest, its hard to critique yourself. I would start to cut in probably june and work on definition. Give it to me straight. I'm 6'2 250lb last two weeks of first cycle.

4ad8aa2acb1335a2b7a8dacf825ca334.jpg

d48b9f1873bed9daa282084e373fc060.jpg

37ba8538a800205e8223bb36f7eb8627.jpg

aea6b63531f0925e1b4c345c5c63db0b.jpg

brother you got good potential...but need time to build up mass and shred out...

Definitely a solid bad there man. As said, you would need to add some size and cut down quite a bit to compete. It is not an easy thing but if you are dedicated I see no reason you can't do it!

How does getting a coach work? Like how often do you see them and what do they charge?

Also how would you find a good amateur show? All the ones in philly I looked for are natural.

Every coach is different. I give all my clients my personal email and cell and we interact constantly. Most coaches charge around $100-500/month. For a very prestigious coach like George Farah, you would be looking at 5-10k.

You want to be looking at the NPC for shows in your area. The NPC is the amateur affiliate to the IFBB. The shows are not drug tested.

You have a good base and a lot of potential but have a lot of work to do to get truly shredded. We could get you ready for a show in October if it's something you want to pursue. The spring would be too soon for you.

By the pics I can definitely tell that you got a very good potential, but you will need to make good use of it if you want to get anywhere. Therefore, try avoiding trenbolone if you just ran only one cycle in your life. Also, for a precontest you want to avoid such things as Dbol or Anadrol, as they will retain a lot of water, and you will lose definition. Instead, if you want a good kick-starter, go with Turinabol or Anavar - they are much cleaner kick-starters, and use winstrol to finish things off in the end of the cycle.

Would it be more beneficial to wait longer than this fall to do a competition, so I can put on more mass? I feel at my height once I cut I would look to lean as of now.

depends how many years you are doing training,whats your present stats are, for me 1st i have to get big,training hard with quality diet n supplements for min 3 years then i wana go for steroid cycles,start from basics like test,dbol etc,when i become mature then i can add some advance steroids in my next cycles.

Back
Top Bottom