Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre cycle trt log

Hahaha! I knew that was coming at some point. No I don't train legs in the traditional sense. I blew my knee completely apart on two occasions about twenty years ago. I used to do BJJ. I'm actually a blue belt under Royce Gracie. I loved it but had to quit because I kept getting hurt. The stair running is about as intense as it gets for me. That's why I like the glider. I can get pretty good resistance with minimal flexion. When I bend my knee past about 45 degrees the tendon that covers the meniscus sounds like duct tape being peeled off the roll. Here's a pic of a photo of Royce giving me my blue belt.

Attachments

• IMG_20230924_232528059_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230924_232528059_HDR~2.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 21
Hahaha! I knew that was coming at some point. No I don't train legs in the traditional sense. I blew my knee completely apart on two occasions about twenty years ago. I used to do BJJ. I'm actually a blue belt under Royce Gracie. I loved it but had to quit because I kept getting hurt. The stair running is about as intense as it gets for me. That's why I like the glider. I can get pretty good resistance with minimal flexion. When I bend my knee past about 45 degrees the tendon that covers the meniscus sounds like duct tape being peeled off the roll. Here's a pic of a photo of Royce giving me my blue belt.
Well that sucks. I hope I can keep my knees healthy a little longer. I get cortisone every 6 months.

@MarkusMcGuire blue belt under Royce means a LOT! you're a big player then. You can work on knee movements and get it back, it's possible btw.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, oats with banana and a splash of milk, Greek yogurt with grapes.
Lunch: cafeteria roasted turkey with new potatoes and green beans
Dinner: cafeteria pork roast with green beans
Rest and recovery today (if I ever get to go home)

Attachments

• IMG_20230925_110645760_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230925_110645760_HDR~2.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20230925_113124123_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230925_113124123_HDR~2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 23
Breakfast: 4 eggs, oats with banana and a splash of milk, Greek yogurt with grapes.
@MarkusMcGuire eggs look nice very clean and I got that bowl on the right same color even

Been there buddy

I'm pretty sure black belt is the highest one you can attain correct? Is blue belt below that or third on the list

man it's a shame you can't train your legs hard. But that's okay go light and you'll be okay

did the doctor say you can no longer train your legs the way you want to? Or is there a chance for the future

Back
Top Bottom