Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre cycle trt log

very consistent log. and the food is A++ clean

Training log: 11/19
Breakfast: 4 eggs, Greek yogurt, pineapple
Lunch: cheat meal. Burger King Whopper with small fries and diet coke. 😋
Dinner: black and red beans with rice, grilled chicken, guacamole, salsa fresca and Greek yogurt substituted for sour cream (it's exactly the same BTW).
Training: shoulders
Weight: 222.0 (nice!!)
Treadmill 15 minutes warmup
Medial delt raises (machine): 50lbs xs 12, 12, 12
Front delt machine raises: 50lbs xs 12, 12, 12.
Reverse pec deck: 130lbs xs 12, 12, 12, 10, 12
Iso lateral hammer strength shoulder presses: 95lbs per side xs 12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12
Medial delt cable raises (one side at a time): 40lbs xs 10, 10, 10, 10, 10. Did these with the cable behind me instead of in front of my body today. Kinda tricky at first.
Horizontal rear delt cable pulls: 40lbs xs 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Took it easy today and still got a huge pump. Feeling good. Leveling back out after estrogen scare. Have an appointment to get a Thai massage tomorrow and hopefully stretch everything out a bit and get some relaxation in. Went light today so I'm not too sore for that. Post workout protein shake. Heading to bed.
Side note: can tell I'm off the var. Pharmaqo var was definitely legit.

Last edited:
Dinner: black and red beans with rice, grilled chicken, guacamole, salsa fresca and Greek yogurt substituted for sour cream (it's exactly the same BTW).
Iso lateral hammer strength shoulder presses: 95lbs per side xs 12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 12
Medial delt cable raises (one side at a time): 40lbs xs 10, 10, 10, 10, 10. Did these with the cable behind me instead of in front of my body today. Kinda tricky at first.
Took it easy today and still got a huge pump. Feeling good. Leveling back out after estrogen scare. Have an appointment to get a Thai massage tomorrow and hopefully stretch everything out a bit and get some relaxation in. Went light today so I'm not too sore for that. Post workout protein shake. Heading to bed.
@MarkusMcGuire lunch was a nice cheat meal but if you do it, do it right, you should have gotten some ice cream or pie after, if you do it do it all the way ;)

Training log: 11/20
Breakfast: 4 eggs, Greek yogurt, pineapple chunks
Lunch: two grilled chicken breasts, grapes
Dinner: ten air fryer chicken wings, Greek yogurt, grapes.
No training today. Had a two and a half hour Thai massage which was pretty much a bunch of stretching. Very nice. Going to start doing some mobility exercises and try to get my knee functioning better and then possibly get back into some BJJ. Nothing competitive. Just some light technique work. That's my goal for the new year. It's going to take some time but it will be worth it. Perhaps TB 500 protocol.

I’ve ran their var before. It is top notch

No training today. Had a two and a half hour Thai massage which was pretty much a bunch of stretching. Very nice. Going to start doing some mobility exercises and try to get my knee functioning better and then possibly get back into some BJJ. Nothing competitive. Just some light technique work. That's my goal for the new year. It's going to take some time but it will be worth it. Perhaps TB 500 protocol.
@MarkusMcGuire 2.5 hour massage is perfect, you need to get that happy ending ;)

wait a bit before BJJ see how your fully recovered in the gym first

can't beat the air fryer when it comes to making chicken

Training log: 11/18
Breakfast: 4 eggs, Greek yogurt with grapes and pineapple
Lunch: black beans and rice with grilled chicken, guacamole and salsa fresca.
Dinner: 12 air fryer chicken wings, Greek yogurt, pineapple
Training: biceps
Weight: 224.6
21's. Z bar 40lbs total xs 5 sets
Seated concentration curls: 30lb dumbbells 5 sets of 12
Spider curls: z bar 40lbs total weight. 3 sets of 15
Nautilus preacher machine: 75lbs. 15+3 (second number is after holding for five seconds then negative), 12+3, 12+3, 10+3, 8+2
Mixed it up today. Great pump. Great energy. Still taking it a bit easy. Post workout protein shake.
nice job here

Back
Top Bottom