Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre-First Cycle Log

I
@jackyboy12 things are going well but we need to redo your diet a bit, fiber up and carbs down a little bro
and protein has to go up

I dont know but we are your coaches here on EVO so post your questions and we'll have you
we have a ton of VETs on here with 1000s of years of experience thats the point of this LOG is to prep your cycle

lets talk cycle whats your plan?

If anyone has a great coach recommendation that would be fantastic.

Thursday

Weight 76.2kg
Calories 3550 - increased today.
Trained all body today.
20k steps at work. spent 8 hours on a jackhammer lol. so hungry.

Was quite sore at the gym today

Made a minor reduction in carbs, increased protein, mainly by having extra tuna can and a couple more eggs.

Added some more veggies to bulk up my meals.

had a cheeky snickers at work but have replaced my ice cream with greek yogurt and berries - Hopefully this will please the fruit and veggies brigade lol

Have introduced some low rep strength training for my bench press.

I'm on board with the idea of high rep shit for hypertrophy.

BUT, my bench is embarrassingly low. So under advice from my physio, I have started doing twice a week 3 sets of 5.

Today I hit a bench PR of 60kg for 3 lol. I'm chuffed, but It's hard seeing 14 year olds smash that lol, so I will stick with a 'strength' bias approach to my bench press training just until I can comfortably bench a decent amount of weight. those tendons take time to grow stronger lol.

Muscle were quite sore today, aside from the bench, I felt overall performance wasn't so great. I always get good muscle contractions and complete the reps with great ROM and focus on really squeezing the weight. I don't train heavy as you all know, but I surely get good reps.

Cycle idea: planning on doing 500mg of test e for 12 weeks.

Im going to get some blood work done.

I need some pointers on how to maintain fertility while on gear - what's the protocol?

I definitely wanna have kids one day lol

Attachments

• IMG_9061.jpg
    IMG_9061.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9076.JPG
    IMG_9076.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9075.JPG
    IMG_9075.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9074.JPG
    IMG_9074.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9073.JPG
    IMG_9073.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9070.JPG
    IMG_9070.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_B336836941D7-1.jpeg
    IMG_B336836941D7-1.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 14
Wednesday rest day - did yoga before work and after work.

Legs unbelievably sore. had some good sleep last night.

Body is just sore.

A combination of work and going hard at gym has just put my body in a flogged state. I wake up sorer every day and cumulatively more fatigued as the week goes on.

This is why I've been considering steroids over the last year.

I like to think I do all the right stuff. I get 8-9 hours sleep very night, I eat well ( yeah I like an ice cream, but I doubt that's why I'm sore all the time), I train, I don't drink or take drugs. and yet every day Just so sore, and not recovered.

I'd love to be able to go hard and gym work harder at work, and get up the next day and do it all over again harder than last time.

Todays weight was 76.2kg again.

kept calories at 3400-3500 ish.

Same foods as the last few days, upped the vegetable portion in my meals. Removed ice cream and exchanged that for a little more dietary fat through the day, and a small portion of choc after lunch and dinner.

Feel very hungry. If you did formwork all day you'd be hungry too lol
Good update

Wednesday rest day - did yoga before work and after work.

Legs unbelievably sore. had some good sleep last night.

Body is just sore.

A combination of work and going hard at gym has just put my body in a flogged state. I wake up sorer every day and cumulatively more fatigued as the week goes on.

This is why I've been considering steroids over the last year.

I like to think I do all the right stuff. I get 8-9 hours sleep very night, I eat well ( yeah I like an ice cream, but I doubt that's why I'm sore all the time), I train, I don't drink or take drugs. and yet every day Just so sore, and not recovered.

I'd love to be able to go hard and gym work harder at work, and get up the next day and do it all over again harder than last time.

Todays weight was 76.2kg again.

kept calories at 3400-3500 ish.

Same foods as the last few days, upped the vegetable portion in my meals. Removed ice cream and exchanged that for a little more dietary fat through the day, and a small portion of choc after lunch and dinner.

Feel very hungry. If you did formwork all day you'd be hungry too lol
Love to see you incorporate yoga

Thursday

Weight 76.2kg
Calories 3550 - increased today.
Trained all body today.
20k steps at work. spent 8 hours on a jackhammer lol. so hungry.

Was quite sore at the gym today

Made a minor reduction in carbs, increased protein, mainly by having extra tuna can and a couple more eggs.

Added some more veggies to bulk up my meals.

had a cheeky snickers at work but have replaced my ice cream with greek yogurt and berries - Hopefully this will please the fruit and veggies brigade lol

Have introduced some low rep strength training for my bench press.

I'm on board with the idea of high rep shit for hypertrophy.

BUT, my bench is embarrassingly low. So under advice from my physio, I have started doing twice a week 3 sets of 5.

Today I hit a bench PR of 60kg for 3 lol. I'm chuffed, but It's hard seeing 14 year olds smash that lol, so I will stick with a 'strength' bias approach to my bench press training just until I can comfortably bench a decent amount of weight. those tendons take time to grow stronger lol.

Muscle were quite sore today, aside from the bench, I felt overall performance wasn't so great. I always get good muscle contractions and complete the reps with great ROM and focus on really squeezing the weight. I don't train heavy as you all know, but I surely get good reps.

Cycle idea: planning on doing 500mg of test e for 12 weeks.

Im going to get some blood work done.

I need some pointers on how to maintain fertility while on gear - what's the protocol?

I definitely wanna have kids one day lol
@jackyboy12 500mgs of test is a good cycle lets do it

on gear dont worry about fertility lets do the PCT after to recover that will help

but stay away from the snickers bro lol ;) switch to protein bars

btw you looking great in the pic THICK nice

if you want kids one day then freeze your boys now, because the more you use steroids the less swimmers you will have as you age

chill out, have a snickers lol

fertility will go down on steroids.

@jackyboy12 500mgs of test is a good cycle lets do it

on gear dont worry about fertility lets do the PCT after to recover that will help

but stay away from the snickers bro lol ;) switch to protein bars

btw you looking great in the pic THICK nice
haha agree on the snickers. I had ran out of food at work. gonna start preparing bigger meals for next week.

Back
Top Bottom