Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre summer shred cycle Log

Andrelad

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hello guys this is my first doing a Log so please let me know if I've done anything wrong. I'm a 20 yo male at 5'4", I weigh 85kg/187lb and am roughly around the 20% body fat area. I have been training for 6 years and have been somewhat stuck at this current weight. I definitely have a good amount of muscle on my frame but my body fat is a little too high to see any definition or vascularity. Being quite short I'd still like to have a 'bulky' appearance although i would just like to be slightly leaner. At this current time I am cruising on 200mg of test E but in a Months time I'd like to start a cycle of :
200mg mast e 16wk
400mg test e 16wk
10mg GW-501516 9wk

I do have aromasin and nolva on deck just in case

I have been quite lazy with the tracking of my diet but at this current point I'd say i'm at 2500cal 200g Protein and 150g Carbs. I'm aiming to slowly cut down to 1500cal over the weeks to come in the cycle.

My training at 5 days per week current split being:
Mon: chest
Tue: arms
Wed: rest
Thu: back and shoulders
Fri: legs
Sat: arms
Sun: rest

Only within the past couple of weeks have I added some cardio around 2-3 times per week 30 mins on a treadmill. If there's any more info that I've missed out on please let me know, and if anyone has any suggestions with my cycle/diet/ training and feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Hello guys this is my first doing a Log so please let me know if I've done anything wrong. I'm a 20 yo male at 5'4", I weigh 85kg/187lb and am roughly around the 20% body fat area. I have been training for 6 years and have been somewhat stuck at this current weight. I definitely have a good amount of muscle on my frame but my body fat is a little too high to see any definition or vascularity. Being quite short I'd still like to have a 'bulky' appearance although i would just like to be slightly leaner. At this current time I am cruising on 200mg of test E but in a Months time I'd like to start a cycle of :
200mg mast e 16wk
400mg test e 16wk
10mg GW-501516 9wk

I do have aromasin and nolva on deck just in case

I have been quite lazy with the tracking of my diet but at this current point I'd say i'm at 2500cal 200g Protein and 150g Carbs. I'm aiming to slowly cut down to 1500cal over the weeks to come in the cycle.

My training at 5 days per week current split being:
Mon: chest
Tue: arms
Thu: back and shoulders
Fri: legs
Sat: arms

Only within the past couple of weeks have I added some cardio around 2-3 times per week 30 mins on a treadmill. If there's any more info that I've missed out on please let me know, and if anyone has any suggestions with my cycle/diet/ training and feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys
@Andrelad great start to your log, not bad of a cycle test and masteron and since you doing self-trt this wont be an issue
aromasin on hand is a no no, use it from day 1 to make sure no estrogen sides
you also should have organ liver support like n2guard in there 7caps ed

cycle would look like this when said and done

week 1-16
400mgs testosterone/week 200/200 split injection
200mgs masteron/week 100/100 split injection
10mgs cardarine gw/ed
ancillaries
5mgs aromasin eod
7caps n2guard ed

nolvadex on hand

what i dont like is that you've been lazy tracking diet, and thats the goal to gain is DIET with training #1

so we need this from you to get the log full and going into the cycle

diet, we need meals and foods and when you eat them
training, exercises and sets and reps and weights and when you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

we also need a face blurred picture of you to see your base
and a few meal pictures too as you go

@Andrelad great start to your log, not bad of a cycle test and masteron and since you doing self-trt this wont be an issue
aromasin on hand is a no no, use it from day 1 to make sure no estrogen sides
you also should have organ liver support like n2guard in there 7caps ed

cycle would look like this when said and done

week 1-16
400mgs testosterone/week 200/200 split injection
200mgs masteron/week 100/100 split injection
10mgs cardarine gw/ed
ancillaries
5mgs aromasin eod
7caps n2guard ed

nolvadex on hand

what i dont like is that you've been lazy tracking diet, and thats the goal to gain is DIET with training #1

so we need this from you to get the log full and going into the cycle

diet, we need meals and foods and when you eat them
training, exercises and sets and reps and weights and when you do them
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

we also need a face blurred picture of you to see your base
and a few meal pictures too as you go
From today throughout the week I will start tracking my diet properly. As for the training :
Mon: Chest- 5-6 sets of flat bench press mostly for 1 rep max at 410lbs then drop to 315 for 6-8 reps. Then incline dumbbells 3 sets, basically training til failure. Followed by a decline cable fly for 3 sets til failure.
Tue: 3 bi and tri supersets consisting of 4 sets each. For both muscles I just use different variations and try to hit every head of the muscle
Thur: I like to start off the workout with a heavy shoulder press top set being 6 reps then dropping light to 15 reps.Followed by 3 sets of side delt dumbbell flys and 3 sets of bent over rear delt dumbbell flys (recently i have stopped doings shrugs for traps as it would always make my neck so stiff and it has definitely improved ever since). For back I would start with any type of row ( depends what's free at the gym) at a medium weight for 10-12 nice and controlled reps, then some sort of cable lat pull down whether it be bar or single arm down again for 10-12 reps. Finishing back off with a super set of pull ups and lat pullovers til failure for 3 sets.
Fri: I start with quads on a leg press 3 sets, fist two sets being warm up then the last is a moderate weight 40 rep set with 5 second breaks when needed. Then 3 sets of leg extension til failure. For quads I do a superset of very slow and controlled reps on the hamstring curl machine paired with RDL's til failure for 3 sets. Finishing off with a triple set of calves basically 3 sets of 3 different calve raise variations.
Sat: same as Tuesday

I will also attach some photos. Thanks for your response. Also would anyone know where to find some N2gaurd in AUS ?

Attachments

• IMG_2693.png
    IMG_2693.png
    789.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2695.png
    IMG_2695.png
    798.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2696.png
    IMG_2696.png
    768.7 KB · Views: 65
From today throughout the week I will start tracking my diet properly. As for the training :
Mon: Chest- 5-6 sets of flat bench press mostly for 1 rep max at 410lbs then drop to 315 for 6-8 reps. Then incline dumbbells 3 sets, basically training til failure. Followed by a decline cable fly for 3 sets til failure.
Tue: 3 bi and tri supersets consisting of 4 sets each. For both muscles I just use different variations and try to hit every head of the muscle
Thur: I like to start off the workout with a heavy shoulder press top set being 6 reps then dropping light to 15 reps.Followed by 3 sets of side delt dumbbell flys and 3 sets of bent over rear delt dumbbell flys (recently i have stopped doings shrugs for traps as it would always make my neck so stiff and it has definitely improved ever since). For back I would start with any type of row ( depends what's free at the gym) at a medium weight for 10-12 nice and controlled reps, then some sort of cable lat pull down whether it be bar or single arm down again for 10-12 reps. Finishing back off with a super set of pull ups and lat pullovers til failure for 3 sets.
Fri: I start with quads on a leg press 3 sets, fist two sets being warm up then the last is a moderate weight 40 rep set with 5 second breaks when needed. Then 3 sets of leg extension til failure. For quads I do a superset of very slow and controlled reps on the hamstring curl machine paired with RDL's til failure for 3 sets. Finishing off with a triple set of calves basically 3 sets of 3 different calve raise variations.
Sat: same as Tuesday

I will also attach some photos. Thanks for your response. Also would anyone know where to find some N2gaurd in AUS ?
@Andrelad positive update I like where this is going growing the log

on the training thats pretty good, lets keep the training more detailed as you go, you can track it with weights and post a few times per week, this way we can see how strong you getting

on the diet, we'll be waiting on the diet updates

i do want to see you boost cardio so start that with each training session

and the pic you look great, lets see more progress pics every 2 weeks as you go

for n2guard you need to go to n2bm.com
they ship directly to AU no issues i think
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

@Andrelad positive update I like where this is going growing the log

on the training thats pretty good, lets keep the training more detailed as you go, you can track it with weights and post a few times per week, this way we can see how strong you getting

on the diet, we'll be waiting on the diet updates

i do want to see you boost cardio so start that with each training session

and the pic you look great, lets see more progress pics every 2 weeks as you go

for n2guard you need to go to n2bm.com
they ship directly to AU no issues i think
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
Thanks bro I'll keep it updated !

I'd like to see you training legs 2x per week, upper body looks great though! Impressive lat spread. You have any leg pics?
My legs are mid at best, although I am quite lucky to have some decent calve genetics

Attachments

• IMG_2703.png
    IMG_2703.png
    775.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2704.png
    IMG_2704.png
    761.8 KB · Views: 50
i would go with something like this:

testosterone 200-500mgs a week
masteron 300-500mgs a week
aromasin
n2guard