Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre summer shred cycle Log

Rest day update: I've finished my first exam this morning only two more to go!. Straight after my exam I went and did 30 mins on the stairmaster today was pretty warm so I was dripping in sweat. Ever since I added the stairmaster in I feel like I'm properly losing fat now, I've added some photos and a pic of my lunch for today (looks kinda bland). I feel like my mid section and slightly starting to shrink too. I'll add a side note and that's when I started the stairmaster like a couple seconds in I wanted to see what my somewhat resting heart rate was and used the hand rail on the stairmaster to see my BPM (not sure how accurate it is) but it showed me at 116bpm where as my mate was 96bpm so perhaps the shit test i was using actually made me watery, now that i've switched and I'm absolutely drenched after cardio it should start to go away.
good work bro

Thanks for all the support guys, today is back and i"ll fit some cardio in too. Last night was definitely th best sleep i've had in a while. I could lay down and not feel my heart pumping like it's about to explode, I did take some asprin and CQ10. I'll only take asprin for the next couple days as the bunk test leaves my body but I'll stick to the CQ10 for the rest of the cycle. New test was pinned yesterday and so far so good.

@Andrelad exam? what were you studying again? update us

on the you do look leaner in the picsture and making progress, and overall i like your dedicated keep going at it
I'm studying Electrical Engineering bro, next exam is next Tuesday and Thursday then I'm free until late next February.

Thanks for all the support guys, today is back and i"ll fit some cardio in too. Last night was definitely th best sleep i've had in a while. I could lay down and not feel my heart pumping like it's about to explode, I did take some asprin and CQ10. I'll only take asprin for the next couple days as the bunk test leaves my body but I'll stick to the CQ10 for the rest of the cycle. New test was pinned yesterday and so far so good.
@Andrelad aspirin is good but also try doing a 36 hour fasting to clear up the blood, water fast it no food just water to do a detox

I'm studying Electrical Engineering bro, next exam is next Tuesday and Thursday then I'm free until late next February.
@Andrelad thats a good subject we need more engineers and less youtube influencers lol

@Andrelad aspirin is good but also try doing a 36 hour fasting to clear up the blood, water fast it no food just water to do a detox

@Andrelad thats a good subject we need more engineers and less youtube influencers lol
Good idea i may try a water fast. I've been thinking about it.

Busy day for me today unfortunately I couldn’t fit in a full workout so I just did some fasted cardio 30min on the stairmaster. Weighed in at 81.6kg so I'm still dropping pretty quickly, the stairmaster is doing wonders. Straight after I had to get my MS medication which is called Tysabri and is taken once every 28 days. Thankfully I have good private health care so I have a nurse that visits me and does the infusion, I added a photo just looks like a typical IV.

Attachments

• IMG_2887.png
    IMG_2887.png
    706.2 KB · Views: 20
Busy day for me today unfortunately I couldn’t fit in a full workout so I just did some fasted cardio 30min on the stairmaster. Weighed in at 81.6kg so I'm still dropping pretty quickly, the stairmaster is doing wonders. Straight after I had to get my MS medication which is called Tysabri and is taken once every 28 days. Thankfully I have good private health care so I have a nurse that visits me and does the infusion, I added a photo just looks like a typical IV.
@Andrelad yea we have those busy days I would get a bar at home like a straight barbell bar so you can do 20 sets in 20min when you have time ago home

you get tired after Tysabri? and thanks for sharing photo, puts it in prospective and shows whats going on

B
Busy for me yesterday too. Still got it done

Nice job man it's very important for people to use modern medicine to their advantage

Back
Top Bottom