Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre summer shred cycle Log

@Andrelad good that you got the exams out of the way

lets work on the cycle now too

your split changed thats fine but how about exercises you plan those out?

we need to see diet change, I think you should do small drops lets say 20% down in carbs and 20% up in protein, push it slowly and step by step
My cycle is 250mg test e with 100mg test p and 200 mast E per week, I'm quite happy with where it's at I feel a small boost nothing much but of course it's not a heavy cycle. I've listed the exercises on previous pages but when i redo this diet I will add in the list again so it's clear for everyone to see.

My cycle is 250mg test e with 100mg test p and 200 mast E per week, I'm quite happy with where it's at I feel a small boost nothing much but of course it's not a heavy cycle. I've listed the exercises on previous pages but when i redo this diet I will add in the list again so it's clear for everyone to see.
@Andrelad thats smooth so when are you doing injections? you didnt list days

and the training exercises i see but arent you making changes?

and when new diet coming?

would be nice to see meal and training pics post them up

Little update for today, started with some pics after fasted cardio. Body felt a little depleted but I do feel like my muscles are getting fuller and rounder even with no food. weight wise I've hit a plateau at 81kgs I do feel like i'm still getting bigger and fuller that's why the weight hasn't changed too much but I still need to drop more so I'm thinking of doing fasted cardio on the stairmaster for 30 mins which burns around 370 cal 4-5 times per week or at the very least non fasted cardio. As for the diet here what I'm thinking:
Morning: 1/2 scoop protein oats with two scoops of whey protein. 330 cal 14C/54P/5F
Lunch: 200g of chicken thigh with 1/2 cup of cooked jasmin rice and some siracha mayo. 622cal 21C/35P/42F
Dinner: 200g lamb and 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables with kewpie mayo. 612cal 3C/43P/46F
Snack: 1 scoop whey protein. 110cal 2C/25P/1F
Total:1762 cal (give or take) 59C/160P/96F
Let me know what you guys think, I'm aiming to strip some decent weight off.

As for exercises it's quite hard to log them as I change it up every time I train.
New split:
Monday: Chest/Tris- variation of flat press either machine or dumbell for 4 sets moderate to heavy weight aiming for failure each set, Then an incline press same set up as previous exercise, Then finishing it off with a decline cable fly again 4 sets til failure at a mid-heavy weight. All reps are slow and controlled. Followed by tris a dumbbell skull crusher 4 sets moderate weight til failure, machine overhead extension 4 sets heavy weight til failure finishing off with a cable rope pushdown light to moderate 4 sets til failure.
Tuesday: Back/bis- Stating with a lat pull down 4 sets moderate to heavy til failure, any type of row variation moderate to heavy 4 sets til failure, finishing off with a 3 set superset of cable lat pullovers with pull ups light to moderate weight. For Biceps it always changes but it's typically either a hammer or reverse curl, flat bar standing curl, incline bench curl or preacher curl all for 4 sets each moderate to heavy weight til failure.
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday:Legs( I'll have to come back to this one because There's all types of leg equipment in this new gym I have to try them out) I would say Two quad exercises, two hamstring exercises with a calve triple set which I have mentioned in previous pages.
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Shoulders/ Arms- Arms would be same setup as bis/ tris mentioned above but different exercises. For shoulders It would start with a heavy Dumbbell press 4 sets since I go heavy I do the First two sets warm up the 3rd set max weight til failure so about 10-15 reps then for the 4th set I'll drop the weight by half and rep it out til I cant anymore. Then I follow that with a super set of moderate to heavy weigh side and rear lateral raises 4 sets til failure.
Sunday: rest
Repeat.

Feedback would be much appreciated. (I'll add the photos of todays fasted cardio too)

Attachments

• IMG_2906.png
    IMG_2906.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2907.png
    IMG_2907.png
    660.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2908.png
    IMG_2908.png
    654 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2909.png
    IMG_2909.png
    636.8 KB · Views: 17
It’s not hard to log. Use notes on your phone. It takes me about 5 minutes to type out my daily routine and post it. It really helps as you can get advice from others if they see something that needs to be changed when you hit a plateau.

Little update for today, started with some pics after fasted cardio. Body felt a little depleted but I do feel like my muscles are getting fuller and rounder even with no food. weight wise I've hit a plateau at 81kgs I do feel like i'm still getting bigger and fuller that's why the weight hasn't changed too much but I still need to drop more so I'm thinking of doing fasted cardio on the stairmaster for 30 mins which burns around 370 cal 4-5 times per week or at the very least non fasted cardio. As for the diet here what I'm thinking:
Morning: 1/2 scoop protein oats with two scoops of whey protein. 330 cal 14C/54P/5F
Lunch: 200g of chicken thigh with 1/2 cup of cooked jasmin rice and some siracha mayo. 622cal 21C/35P/42F
Dinner: 200g lamb and 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables with kewpie mayo. 612cal 3C/43P/46F

As for exercises it's quite hard to log them as I change it up every time I train.
New split:
Monday: Chest/Tris- variation of flat press either machine or dumbell for 4 sets moderate to heavy weight aiming for failure each set, Then an incline press same set up as previous exercise, Then finishing it off with a decline cable fly again 4 sets til failure at a mid-heavy weight. All reps are slow and controlled. Followed by tris a dumbbell skull crusher 4 sets moderate weight til failure, machine overhead extension 4 sets heavy weight til failure finishing off with a cable rope pushdown light to moderate 4 sets til failure.
Tuesday: Back/bis- Stating with a lat pull down 4 sets moderate to heavy til failure, any type of row variation moderate to heavy 4 sets til failure, finishing off with a 3 set superset of cable lat pullovers with pull ups light to moderate weight. For Biceps it always changes but it's typically either a hammer or reverse curl, flat bar standing curl, incline bench curl or preacher curl all for 4 sets each moderate to heavy weight til failure.
Thursday:Legs( I'll have to come back to this one because There's all types of leg equipment in this new gym I have to try them out) I would say Two quad exercises, two hamstring exercises with a calve triple set which I have mentioned in previous pages.
Saturday: Shoulders/ Arms- Arms would be same setup as bis/ tris mentioned above but different exercises. For shoulders It would start with a heavy Dumbbell press 4 sets since I go heavy I do the First two sets warm up the 3rd set max weight til failure so about 10-15 reps then for the 4th set I'll drop the weight by half and rep it out til I cant anymore. Then I follow that with a super set of moderate to heavy weigh side and rear lateral raises 4 sets til failure.
Repeat.

Feedback would be much appreciated. (I'll add the photos of todays fasted cardio too)
@Andrelad i think AM cardio is the right call and even push to 1 hour

diet i wouldnt go so low in food , have protein at 200 at least

lets see more updates
on your picture, you look amazing, bigger thicker and you growing, arms getting real big

if you can get to an hour of daily cardio that's great but even 15 minutes of high intensity is better than nothing

New split:
Repeat.

making progress

diet doesn't look bad but what's in those protein powders and what's in that Mayo
the protein is dymatize iso 100 pretty popular i thought 110cal was good for a shake (mixed with water) as for the mayo I dont think i'm using that much but I gotta find some lighter sauces anyway i'll probs stick to normal siracha sauce has barely any calories.

Back
Top Bottom