Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre summer shred cycle Log

Okay I have work off today due to my MS infusion so I'd like to share my new schedule/diet:
*Wake up and do Fasted Cardio at 8 AM
*Around 8:45 I'll have a protein Shake 120 cal 25P/2C/1F
*Go to work and have my first meal at around 12:30 Now I work at a cafe and eat their food so Macro wise it's very hard to calculate since I can't weigh anything servings are always slightly different but I have a chicken salad rough estimation 600 cal 60P/20C/20F It's definitely helping with the diet and making me feel more full
*Get home at 5:30 PM and have a pre workout snack which is a protein yogurt mixed with 100g of blueberries 137cal 14P/20.8C/0.6F
*Then at around 8:30 after my workout i'll have my last meal which is 200g of chicken thigh and 1/2 cup of mixed steamed vegetables 368cal 50P/2.6C/16.3F
*At 11 Pm right before bed I'll have another protein shake 120 cal 25P/2C/1F
*Repeat
Total: 1345 cal although could be a little more from Lunch and macros 174P/47.4C/38.9F . Surprisingly I'm still feeling good whilst eating like this and training isn't too bad either, I do burn out a little quicker but I guess that's expected when dropping weight. This updated diet has definitely made the most change for me and is continuing to do so. Today I will get some photos but keep in mind that for my lunch it'll be different as I am home but mostly the same.

This is what my dinner looks like, unfortunately I've got nothing else to eat at home so I'll be having it for lunch too. just means I need to have some more carbs before the gym, perhaps some oats or rice flour should do.

Attachments

• IMG_2965.png
    IMG_2965.png
    727.8 KB · Views: 14
Okay I have work off today due to my MS infusion so I'd like to share my new schedule/diet:
*Go to work and have my first meal at around 12:30 Now I work at a cafe and eat their food so Macro wise it's very hard to calculate since I can't weigh anything servings are always slightly different but I have a chicken salad rough estimation 600 cal 60P/20C/20F It's definitely helping with the diet and making me feel more full
*Get home at 5:30 PM and have a pre workout snack which is a protein yogurt mixed with 100g of blueberries 137cal 14P/20.8C/0.6F
*Then at around 8:30 after my workout i'll have my last meal which is 200g of chicken thigh and 1/2 cup of mixed steamed vegetables 368cal 50P/2.6C/16.3F
*Repeat
Total: 1345 cal although could be a little more from Lunch and macros 174P/47.4C/38.9F . Surprisingly I'm still feeling good whilst eating like this and training isn't too bad either, I do burn out a little quicker but I guess that's expected when dropping weight. This updated diet has definitely made the most change for me and is continuing to do so. Today I will get some photos but keep in mind that for my lunch it'll be different as I am home but mostly the same.
This is what my dinner looks like, unfortunately I've got nothing else to eat at home so I'll be having it for lunch too. just means I need to have some more carbs before the gym, perhaps some oats or rice flour should do.
@Andrelad your diet is clean I like it but calories low we need to get some protein bars there

clean meal though on the pic

Here as some progress photos straight after my arm workout, my arms were pretty tired so it was extremely hard to proper tense them. As for weight I feel like I haven't dropped much this week although I do feel like I'm slightly leaner. I've got shit lighting in my house so its hard to get a good photo of when all the veins are properly popping out. As for the food that was my pre workout snack which was a scoop of protein mixed with some rice flour and water which was 310cal 25P/40C/3F along with a black coffee and some Himalayan Rock salt for pump. Dinner will be the same as the photo previously shown two messages ago. Now it's time to really focus and stay clean with the diet but it's gonna be real hard as my birthday is next week Followed by Christmas and new years so lots of family BBQ's and events coming up.

Attachments

• IMG_2967.png
    IMG_2967.png
    693.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2968.png
    IMG_2968.png
    685.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2969.png
    IMG_2969.png
    661.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2970.png
    IMG_2970.png
    560.8 KB · Views: 18
*Repeat
excellent update you're going over everything you're doing throughout the day I like that

anyone else notice the Aussies have a much healthier diet than the Americans doing the Log's?

yes Ulter you are right. its time for the american loggers to get their shit together with their diets

Back
Top Bottom