Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre summer shred cycle Log

Thanks guys I'll definitely give the calorie cycling a go, as for my diet I'm being extremely well behaved but trust me it can get a whole lot dirtier that's why I fatter in the first place. Also After Christmas I will be attempting a 72hr water fast I feel like it would helpful after all the family events and what not and also I'd like to challenge myself and see how I'd go. I just have to stay focused and keep progressing.

Thanks guys I'll definitely give the calorie cycling a go, as for my diet I'm being extremely well behaved but trust me it can get a whole lot dirtier that's why I fatter in the first place. Also After Christmas I will be attempting a 72hr water fast I feel like it would helpful after all the family events and what not and also I'd like to challenge myself and see how I'd go. I just have to stay focused and keep progressing.
@Andrelad caloric cycling works its perfect for holidays too, even pre x-mas to clean up before you eat

Hey guys i've switched out my fasted cardio once again to a 5km/3.1mi walk outside as the weather here is warming up and gets me out in the sun so i can get some colour, I'm still definitely progressing and strength is not bad at all. I had benched for the first time in a few months and still got 140kg/315lb for 6 nice reps which is basically what i was doing at my peak strength earlier this year, for losing 8-9kgs I'd say I'm quite happy with that. I usually like to do my updates on a Tuesday but yesterday was very busy for me as I had turned 21 years old. Tomorrow I'll definitely upload some pictures thanks to everyone for the help.

Hey guys i've switched out my fasted cardio once again to a 5km/3.1mi walk outside as the weather here is warming up and gets me out in the sun so i can get some colour, I'm still definitely progressing and strength is not bad at all. I had benched for the first time in a few months and still got 140kg/315lb for 6 nice reps which is basically what i was doing at my peak strength earlier this year, for losing 8-9kgs I'd say I'm quite happy with that. I usually like to do my updates on a Tuesday but yesterday was very busy for me as I had turned 21 years old. Tomorrow I'll definitely upload some pictures thanks to everyone for the help.
@Andrelad we would like to see a picture of your bench, can you?

would love some pics tomorrow update us

Today was arm day, decided to do something a little different and start of with 3 supersets consisting of 100 dumbbell curls and 100 dumbbell skullcrushers with 15lb then 20lb for the last two sets and it was absolutely killer. Then after just to top it off some cable rope bush downs and hammers on the rope from the cable too, I will add a photo of my arm pump. I'm also adding a photo of my pre workout snack which is some protein yogurt with blueberries and some electrolyte water.

Attachments

• IMG_2984.png
    IMG_2984.png
    829.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2985.png
    IMG_2985.png
    649.3 KB · Views: 18
good job on the fasted cardio that is a huge weapon I don't care what your goal is

yes if you can get some more workout pictures that would be cool

I've got a question guys, the weight loss has slowed down a little and i've been eating consistently between the 1500-2000 cal range. Do you guys think it would be a decent idea to eat around 2500-3000 for two days then come back down just to throw off the body a bit as i think it's getting used to my current calorie range.
Doing a high carb refeed day would help.

Back
Top Bottom