Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-workout gummy bears recipe !!!

Some do some dont you can play around with diff brands! However if you take glycolog with the gummies that sugar will be put to good use!!!

Some do some dont you can play around with diff brands! However if you take glycolog with the gummies that sugar will be put to good use!!!

Oh, don't tell me! Please allow me to "guess"! You sell Glycolog, right?

no i do not lol you can get it anywhere . its a regular over the counter supplement. are you not a fan of glycolog or something ?

making your own gummies isn't a bad idea as a treat for kids on halloween or something

no i do not lol you can get it anywhere . its a regular over the counter supplement. are you not a fan of glycolog or something ?

I'm not a fan of 99.9% of "supplements," for the preponderance of them are but pixy dust hussled by snake oil salesman.

Is this a joke?

No. It's commercialized SPAM; that which was accentuated by our go_fit_ny's statement "...if you take glycolog with the gummies that [refined sugar will be put to good use!!!

ROFLMAO!

its actually been tested and i would never take anything without research being backed up! haters going to hate but i encourage you to research the effects of products like glycolog when taken with sugar and carbs. its tried and true.

its actually been tested and i would never take anything without research being backed up! haters going to hate but i encourage you to research the effects of products like glycolog when taken with sugar and carbs. its tried and true.

Bro -if you use this, more power to ya. Good luck with that refined sugar.

are we still going out to the club to get wasted on Friday night? I like to get rip roaring drunk (to burn that sugar in the morning)

lol you obviously didnt read the thread , i never said i use refine sugar the reply asked about it. still a fact that eating the sugar without a nutrient shuttler will be worse then with . have a great day tho lol

But e32038 and haskell theres a coupon code so he must be lookin out for everybody!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

exactly

But e32038 and haskell theres a coupon code so he must be lookin out for everybody!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

exactly! that coupon code is a discount that they offer to anybody but hey keep the hate train rolling and trolling , you must got tons of time on your hands :cool:

exactly! that coupon code is a discount that they offer to anybody but hey keep the hate train rolling and trolling , you must got tons of time on your hands :cool:

bro, it's not a hate train. Let me put it in perspective here for you. I'm sure you mean well and are a good dude.

Listen, everyone of us looks out for the other. We may differ on opinion, hell, I may not even like a few of these guys and they may not like me. But the reality is we still have one another's backs. So when some dude jumps on trying to sell shit with 6 posts, we don't take it seriously. Know what I mean?

Bro -if you use this, more power to ya. Good luck with that refined sugar.

are we still going out to the club to get wasted on Friday night? I like to get rip roaring drunk (to burn that sugar in the morning)

Yea hookers and blow works as well hahaha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he said "haters going to hate" LOL hating on gummy bear recipes? LOL what exactly do you expect when posting this?

Back
Top Bottom