Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo orally and anavar for fat loss and muscle gains

claromon

Registered
Hi Bros,

I've reached a plateau in my training, I've never taken steroids before. I train around a lot of guys in the gym who are taking steroids depending on what look their goals are.

I'm after some advice please, I done a quite a lot of reading and spoke to a few people about Primo & Var. My goal is to stay lean and increase strength and with a clean diet aim for a reduction in body fat. (I recognize it's all down to diet, there is no magic supplement).

I'm looking to go with Anavar or Primo, I don't intend to run them with anything else, basically run either one on its own. I don't want to inject (basically won't inject), so was wondering can you get the results from Primo orally? Or would Anavar be a better oral to give strength without significant increase in weight/muscle (given the diet is clean)?

Primo clearly has minimal sides, and clearly that's a huge benefit.

Your advise is appreciated bros.

Anavar would be a much better option then oral primo. The problem with oral primo is that it isn't absorbed very well by the body. A man would have to take a huge dosage of oral primo to notice anything. That would get extremely expensive.

Anavar is also very mild in the way of side effects. It is a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid so it does carry a small liver toxic nature but that isn't a huge issue if you run a good liver aid supplement with it and enter the cycle without any pre-existing liver conditions.

If you don't want to use a testosterone base with the steroid cycle, you would want to use a good natural testosterone booster to keep suppression of natural testosterone production to a minimum.

I explain how to safely run an oral only anavar cycle in this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It would look like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After the cycle, it's important to run a proper mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Can you explain a bit more why you think you have hit a plateau? I wouldn't bother with either anavar or primo solo. If you are not going to inject you may not be ready for a cycle. Oral only cycles are not great options in my opinion. At least look at adding something like RS Transaderm or go with SARMS instead.

Can you explain a bit more why you think you have hit a plateau? I wouldn't bother with either anavar or primo solo. If you are not going to inject you may not be ready for a cycle. Oral only cycles are not great options in my opinion. At least look at adding something like RS Transaderm or go with SARMS instead.

Pretty sure the gains are just slower or he's not doing something right, but definitely not plateau.

As for the cycle, just go with solo anavar then

Oral primo is wonderful.....But like stated above a man would have to take quite a hefty dose to get anything from it.

Anavar on the other hand.....there was a guy on this board a while back who did an anavar only cycle and posted pictures. He made a believer out of me. However, I would be willing to bet his diet and training were nothing short of perfection.

If you feel that you've Hit a Plateau.
The 1st Place that you need to Look at with Fresh Eyes.
Is your Diet and Training Regiment.

There are so many ways to Overcome a Plateau just with Training.
And if it's Size, then you need to Adjust your Diet, along with your Training....................................... JP
P.S.
AAS is the Very Last Component.
I was a Competitive Lifter for 8 years before my 1st Cycle.

Thanks all

I'm gonna take mustake's advice and give it a go.

Reading on brand/labs to get it from, found this website, although mg is only Bonavar 2.5mg - allegedly more pure than the 50mg tabs doing the rounds.

So maybe looking at 15mg per day, plus liver supplement and natural T booster followed by PCT.

Run the Var for 6 weeks and see how it goes, how I feel etc. I'll try and post some pics b4 / 3 weeks / 6 weeks.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom