Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Log PrinceDaddy 2024 Bodybuilding Log (Masters 55+ Competitor)

Are you following a structured WO program or did you write your own plan?
I follow my own plan. In this phase I go heavy with feeder sets to the top sets and back off sets to finish. Basically pyramid to the top sets and back down.

Sat : Heavy Legs and Deads
Sun : Chest & Shoulders
Mon : Back
Tues : Light Legs
Wed : Chest & Shoulders Light
Thurs : Triceps/Traps/RDLs
Fri : Biceps/ Abs

At this point it is basic core work, but as I get to May it becomes more core work and less heavier top sets (drop by 30 to 40%).
The workouts for me are progression for the competition, but they are more stress management in general.

Sunday Update : Chest/Shoulders

Wake Up @ 199
Post workout @ 195
Step Count: 11K
Pre Meal Glucose : 91
Pre Meal Ketones : 0.6
GKI : 8.4 (low level of GKI Ketosis)
Androgen Rage : Medium
Cycle Status : Week 5 Clean Bulk Cycle
Show Date : 07/17/2024

I hate the Spring time change. Really conflicts with my normal circadian rhythm. Today was ok, tomorrow and the first part of this week will be rough. Spring Forward and lose an hour. Just always feels like I am running behind.

Today was a normal workout. Got my sets and reps in. Did not feel super strong or super weak. Just another day in the books.
@Npcclassicphysique champ & @Eddie Haskell really have me thinking of the cut. I took some pictures today. I am a hairball at the moment.
The hair will come off the first week of April. I tend to get more serious when the hair comes off since you can see the detail coming in

Here is the front, Top ab structure is there. Quad tear drops are there. Just not very separated at the moment.
View attachment 26064

Back likes so: Back is usually my strength. Look at the bald spot....
View attachment 26065

Let's see how it looks in a few weeks.

Tonight's dinner. 93/7 Ground Beef with bell peppers/onions and Avocado.
View attachment 26066

Last night, I spun the orange sherbet. Orange Creamsicle... I ate half. It was good!
The pre-mix
View attachment 26067

The frozen mix before spinning
View attachment 26068

The end result: Yummy!
View attachment 26069

The grind continues....
Shredded!

Monday Update : Back / Standing T-Bar rows

Wake Up @ 200
Post workout @ 196
Step Count: 20K

It was rough getting up an hour earlier, but I will adjust. Gym was little lighter as folks slept in.

Got a good back workout in today. I just start with a bumper 25 and keep adding 25s till the bar is fully loaded.
I used to do all 45s, but my form was probably crap. I use the V bar.

On the way down, I will do the v bar pull, then Landmine dead lift and then Meadows Rows on each side taking one plate at time off till there is just one plate. I do a lot of volume. I do some pull ups and lateral pulldowns. Cable Rows. I have always wanted my lats to peak out more for the bodybuilding stage. I do think the drastic water drop I have done in the past has resulted in lost size in the lats.

Ninja Creami update. Last night I spun the mint chip ice cream. It was good.
The pre mix. Chobani Mint Chip Flip not shown
20240308_195845.jpg

After freezing, before spinning
20240310_201726.jpg

The end result. Another success! I did add a Mint Chip Chobani flip as an add in.
20240310_202650.jpg

You are not going to believe this. I think I've had enough ice cream. I've enjoyed all the flavors over the past few weekends.
I only ate half yesterday. So I still have leftover orange sherbet and mint chip.

I do still want to make a butterscotch caramel. I think I just wanted to taste new flavors. Now that I have, that's all I needed. I hope...

Happy Monday Peeps!

Monday Update : Back / Standing T-Bar rows

Wake Up @ 200
Post workout @ 196
Step Count: 20K

It was rough getting up an hour earlier, but I will adjust. Gym was little lighter as folks slept in.

Got a good back workout in today. I just start with a bumper 25 and keep adding 25s till the bar is fully loaded.
I used to do all 45s, but my form was probably crap. I use the V bar.

On the way down, I will do the v bar pull, then Landmine dead lift and then Meadows Rows on each side taking one plate at time off till there is just one plate. I do a lot of volume. I do some pull ups and lateral pulldowns. Cable Rows. I have always wanted my lats to peak out more for the bodybuilding stage. I do think the drastic water drop I have done in the past has resulted in lost size in the lats.

Ninja Creami update. Last night I spun the mint chip ice cream. It was good.
The pre mix. Chobani Mint Chip Flip not shown
View attachment 26248

After freezing, before spinning
View attachment 26249

The end result. Another success! I did add a Mint Chip Chobani flip as an add in.
View attachment 26250

You are not going to believe this. I think I've had enough ice cream. I've enjoyed all the flavors over the past few weekends.
I only ate half yesterday. So I still have leftover orange sherbet and mint chip.

I do still want to make a butterscotch caramel. I think I just wanted to taste new flavors. Now that I have, that's all I needed. I hope...

Happy Monday Peeps!
@PrinceDaddy wide lats important for the stage so keep going on this

I think you are close to being done with ice cream :)

Sunday Update : Chest/Shoulders

Wake Up @ 199
Post workout @ 195
Step Count: 11K
Pre Meal Glucose : 91
Pre Meal Ketones : 0.6
GKI : 8.4 (low level of GKI Ketosis)

I hate the Spring time change. Really conflicts with my normal circadian rhythm. Today was ok, tomorrow and the first part of this week will be rough. Spring Forward and lose an hour. Just always feels like I am running behind.

Today was a normal workout. Got my sets and reps in. Did not feel super strong or super weak. Just another day in the books.
@Npcclassicphysique champ & @Eddie Haskell really have me thinking of the cut. I took some pictures today. I am a hairball at the moment.
The hair will come off the first week of April. I tend to get more serious when the hair comes off since you can see the detail coming in

Here is the front, Top ab structure is there. Quad tear drops are there. Just not very separated at the moment.
View attachment 26064

Back likes so: Back is usually my strength. Look at the bald spot....
View attachment 26065

Let's see how it looks in a few weeks.

Tonight's dinner. 93/7 Ground Beef with bell peppers/onions and Avocado.
View attachment 26066

Last night, I spun the orange sherbet. Orange Creamsicle... I ate half. It was good!
The pre-mix
View attachment 26067

The frozen mix before spinning
View attachment 26068

The end result: Yummy!
View attachment 26069

The grind continues....
Definitely looking solid

Tuesday Update : Light Legs

Wake Up @ 201
Post workout @ 196
Step Count: 27K

Finished my 10ml vial of Primo 100. I have another 10 ml bottle of Primo 200. up next for 5 weeks. So my primo will double.
Week 6-10
Sat
Test Cyp 1ml of 200mg
EQ 1ml of 300mg
Primo 1ml of 200mg

Tues
Test/EQ Blend 1ml 400mg
Primo 1ml 200mg

Sat,Sun,Mon,Tues
Anadrol 50

HGH 2iu ED

Blood work draw on April 5th.

Decent work out today. Work and my dad's assisted living search occupied much of my day. It's hard to be overly focused on the work out to push. It's more a maintenance type of work out. Just too much on my mind. My jaw is still bugging me. I have no idea what I did. I did try a mouth guard last night. I go to the dentist next month. I will bring it up then, just hoping it goes away.

Happy Tuesday Peeps!

hopefully things are looking up with your dad

Wake Up @ 201
Post workout @ 196

Finished my 10ml vial of Primo 100. I have another 10 ml bottle of Primo 200. up next for 5 weeks. So my primo will double.
Week 6-10
Sat
Test Cyp 1ml of 200mg
EQ 1ml of 300mg
Primo 1ml of 200mg

Tues
Test/EQ Blend 1ml 400mg
Primo 1ml 200mg

Sat,Sun,Mon,Tues
Anadrol 50

HGH 2iu ED

Decent work out today. Work and my dad's assisted living search occupied much of my day. It's hard to be overly focused on the work out to push. It's more a maintenance type of work out. Just too much on my mind. My jaw is still bugging me. I have no idea what I did. I did try a mouth guard last night. I go to the dentist next month. I will bring it up then, just hoping it goes away.

Happy Tuesday Peeps!
@PrinceDaddy cycle looks good its clean for your size

I know its hard with your Dad situation, I hope you get this resolved.

Wake Up @ 201
Post workout @ 196

Week 6-10
Sat
Test Cyp 1ml of 200mg
EQ 1ml of 300mg
Primo 1ml of 200mg

Tues
Test/EQ Blend 1ml 400mg
Primo 1ml 200mg

Sat,Sun,Mon,Tues
Anadrol 50

HGH 2iu ED

Happy Tuesday Peeps!
Going through this kind of stress with the estate stuff I'm sorting

yes we really hope your dad is doing better

Back
Top Bottom