Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

problems on current steroid cycle

Ydxelri

Registered
I would not recommend using steroids to my worst enemy I’ve had a lot of problems on them
I was doing so good with my bench press naturally and decided to use steroids to get it stronger
after doing a couple cycles of steroids I come to find out I had something going on in my chest that was giving me pain. I went to the doctor and had them check me out they had X-rays done and said that they didn’t see anything wrong and to give it a few months and then I should feel fine
. It’s been a full year and I’m still having pain where I can’t even bench press properly
this is so upsetting to me because I was benching 250 pounds before I started using steroids
I was able to exceed over 300 pounds after a couple Cycles but then the pain started and I haven’t been able to go a heavy sense
every time I try to lift at least 150 lbs I get that same pain coming back and I blame the steroids for it
my advice kids is to stay off of steroids they are not worth it

Sounds to me like you've literally zero idea what they do. Here's what almost certainly happened - you tore a pec (un-diagnosed). It's never been fixed and now it's all the steroids fault. See if you can find a single example here of similar

I would not recommend using steroids to my worst enemy I’ve had a lot of problems on them
I was doing so good with my bench press naturally and decided to use steroids to get it stronger
after doing a couple cycles of steroids I come to find out I had something going on in my chest that was giving me pain. I went to the doctor and had them check me out they had X-rays done and said that they didn’t see anything wrong and to give it a few months and then I should feel fine
. It’s been a full year and I’m still having pain where I can’t even bench press properly
this is so upsetting to me because I was benching 250 pounds before I started using steroids
I was able to exceed over 300 pounds after a couple Cycles but then the pain started and I haven’t been able to go a heavy sense
every time I try to lift at least 150 lbs I get that same pain coming back and I blame the steroids for it
So you joined this forum to tell everyone you don't know how to lift??

to me it looks like you should get off cycle and get on trt 100mgs/week until you figure it out

When you use anabolic steroids you get stronger and you tend to over train
or in this case you probably just strain your pec muscle

you need to go to a orthopedic doctor who deals with athletes not some junkie doctor you found in your insurance book

to me it looks like you should get off cycle and get on trt 100mgs/week until you figure it out
And blame an injury on that too lol. Plus he literally said: ''I would not recommend using steroids to my worst enemy'' and there you are recommending them lol

next time be careful what you run
sounds like you overdid it

you need to talk to a doctor to see when you're going to be able to train again
don't re aggravate the injury

without steroids I would not be a professional I would be a nobody living here offshore of Portugal probably fishing for a living

Back
Top Bottom