Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proform labs testosterone cypionate

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
proform labs testosterone cypionate, UG stuff, not even great, 250mgs/ml

proform-labs-testosterone-cypionate.JPG

It's good to go. He's been around a long time. And I know vets that haven't switched. I ran all 3 of those last year and gained crazy mass off dbol & Libidk through the roof with proviron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbol was great. The girl loved the proviron ;) entering week 7 of the test c. So we'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Oh yes I love Proviron too lol

This is why the picture of you as the dog is spot on big bro ;) hahaha. The wifey can tell when I'm on proviron immediately and she gets that smile on her face hahaha

This is why the picture of you as the dog is spot on big bro ;) hahaha. The wifey can tell when I'm on proviron immediately and she gets that smile on her face hahaha

Lol and you said what my name bebe lol

Dbol was great. The girl loved the proviron ;) entering week 7 of the test c. So we'll see.

Ah yes, Proviron, the Love of my Life, and the "Bain of Existence" for my 2 Girlfriends.
Just joking, they enjoy it a whole lot.................................................JP

Every bodybuilding love Proviron Loki give Proviron to a few of my bodybuilding friends 5 weeks BFORE contest to get dried and clean BFORE show

proform labs testosterone cypionate, UG stuff, not even great, 250mgs/ml

View attachment 1031

I have run Proform Labs for the past 10 years and I love all of there gear. It comes in a 20ml bottle and you cannot beat the service. I was the biggest I have ever been on his Tren 1 1/2 years ago. Great stuff and I endorse this gear 110%

Back
Top Bottom