Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs simple cycle I like!

NeQakse

Registered
Was using puritysourcelabs and my cycle was super simple
First off ordering on their website is a piece of cake. They have clear instructions and it’s just like ordering anything else from any other website.
Soak me all of 10 minutes to figure out how to do the Bitcoin Thing. Once that was done, my order was confirmed and they shipped it out to me.
Check my mail today and it was in the mail. I will start my cycle tomorrow. Great job, guys, keep it up.

First off ordering on their website is a piece of cake. They have clear instructions and it’s just like ordering anything else from any other website.
Soak me all of 10 minutes to figure out how to do the Bitcoin Thing. Once that was done, my order was confirmed and they shipped it out to me.
Check my mail today and it was in the mail. I will start my cycle tomorrow. Great job, guys, keep it up.
Puritysourcelabs cycles are simple because they have quality gear, amazing service and quality gear from PSL

once you figure out how you use Bitcoin you won't go back to using any other way

First and foremost, thank you for sharing your experience play by play with your navigation through the ordering site online.
If I may ask, did you use it via desktop mode or by way of cell phone?
Both platforms are very user-friendly, but your feedback in regards to what platform you used would be very helpful for future and potential customers.
The logistics team worked very hard on the layout of the online store at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru with keeping it very simple and basic, no thrills, or extra bells and whistles. Just a very simple and basic platform. :) :)
Finding the right layout was tricky but we nailed it. 👍

PSL is GTG for sure

Back
Top Bottom