Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality HGH source

Currently running ugloz shogun hgh I was lucky enough to win havnt done bloods at this stage but due soon
Problem with hgh is you have to run it for quite a while before you really see anything but what I can say with confidence is my nails need to be cut cut alot more often and are harder so this is a good sign I'd be confident to say it's quality
Here's recent HPLC report too if you've missed it brother:

SHOGUN HGH (3.57 mg / 10.71 IU @ 96.102% Purity / 0.256% Dimer) => https://janoshik.com/tests/32931-HGH_85E7SFQTA8WX

AJ

Do any Aussie sources offer proper pharma HGH from brands like Omnitrope, Genotropin, Norditropin, Humatrope etc? The reason I’m asking about this versus generics, even high-quality generics, is that I’ve heard that the real pharma grade stuff is vastly more effective at fat loss.

Do any Aussie sources offer proper pharma HGH from brands like Omnitrope, Genotropin, Norditropin, Humatrope etc? The reason I’m asking about this versus generics, even high-quality generics, is that I’ve heard that the real pharma grade stuff is vastly more effective at fat loss.
Notorious Labs sell Genotropin

[email protected] ,for genuine pharma grade compounds, Bayer Sherring, Pfizer,etc, [email protected].

Or any comment on how Hybrid Lab generic HGH stands against UGLOZ shogun? To my understanding, both are lab tested.

Or any comment on how Hybrid Lab generic HGH stands against UGLOZ shogun? To my understanding, both are lab tested.
There more than likely sourced from the same supplier. So I be thinking there exactly the same quality

Pigsy, is this something common to happen? Mean two vendors sourcing from the same main lab creating the product.

Pigsy, is this something common to happen? Mean two vendors sourcing from the same main lab creating the product.
There not to many main vendors to source from. So be common.

Peptides are quite fragile compounds, I don’t know of any labs that vial up their own.
They all import, and as pigsy said there’s only a few factories that really make them. You’ll be perfectly fine with either or, both labs have proven themselves trustworthy

Back
Top Bottom