Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real strength is in the core!!!!!!

he is lean as fuck wow that was impressive. the body weight drill he were doing require alot more than just strength. vegan though man i dont know that would be tough for me to manage what does everyone else think about the vegan diet

Too skinny for me, what maybe 150lbs, maybe less. Give him props though, for getting the exposure.

Too skinny for me, what maybe 150lbs, maybe less. Give him props though, for getting the exposure.

yeah, he reminds me of those guys that do American Ninja Warrior. The best ones are all 150-165 lbs. It's a lot easier to do those one armed pullups when you are 150 vs. 250 lbs. He should do ANW. He'd probably be good.

coming up boxing you have to make weight so i always appreciated that lean build, that dude is super lean his bf is low as can be

yeah, he reminds me of those guys that do American Ninja Warrior. The best ones are all 150-165 lbs. It's a lot easier to do those one armed pullups when you are 150 vs. 250 lbs. He should do ANW. He'd probably be good.
I know!! Hahahh....can you imagine a guy the size of Hulk Hogan trying to do those moves! Ha. you have to give the guy cedit thou. I mean...that is all core work here is the guys actual stats:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/fmedrano/

he is lean as fuck wow that was impressive. the body weight drill he were doing require alot more than just strength. vegan though man i dont know that would be tough for me to manage what does everyone else think about the vegan diet

I don't like to judge, but I have two thoughts I'm always tempted to hit vegans with:

1) canine teeth.

2) we're you breast-fed? Will you breast-feed your children? Isn't mother's milk an animal product?

I've seen this Guy before.
What's He Weight like 120 Lbs with Two 10 Pound Rocks in His Pockets.................... JP
P.S.
He's Strong and Agile, but It's much Easier to be so, when you don't Weigh as much.

there are different shapes and sizes to all athletes.

as long as you bust your ass and respect this game then you get mad props from me. its the guys that don't lift and then act like they are guru's that I have no respect for.

whether you are 120 or 320 its your body, you can do what you want with it

I've been the small skinny shredded guy, and I've been the bulker powerlifter. people are gonna give you shit for being skinny or give you shit for being fat cause they are jealous. the funny thing no matter if I was 120 or 220 I still had haters lol. the difference is I spend an hour a day honing my craft and they spend their day watching tv and eating chips

vegan diet is a very catabolic diet. you aren't gonna grow large muscle mass on it, but you most certainly can grow lean muscle as this guy has because those exercises he is doing are anabolic and force growth

Back
Top Bottom