Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing pip

Hey brothers,I'm running a bulk 500,being 250test e/50 test prop/200 deca all in a 500mg/ml solution,breakdown is 65% MCT,20% GSO,15% EO,wasn't planning on adding another compound though this pip is like being kicked by a mule for 4-5 days,any suggestions to reduce this would be greatly appreciated,cheers fellas.
Cut it with another compound or oil. What is your dosing schedule with the compound. High milligram blends are known to carry alot more pip.

Cut it with another compound or oil. What is your dosing schedule with the compound. High milligram blends are known to carry alot more pip.
1ml Wednesday,1nl Saturday,was thinking of going every other day to reduce volume..I have Masteron prop on hand at 100mg/ml,otherwise just test e and sustanon and don't want to go higher on test with this one.is there a particular compound that would be a better choice to add.

Hey brothers,I'm running a bulk 500,being 250test e/50 test prop/200 deca all in a 500mg/ml solution,breakdown is 65% MCT,20% GSO,15% EO,wasn't planning on adding another compound though this pip is like being kicked by a mule for 4-5 days,any suggestions to reduce this would be greatly appreciated,cheers fellas.

split it up EOD [Every other day] or Mon / Wed / Sat [Wednesday adding slightly more to see you through to Sat].
Also shorter esters usually have less PIP [try switching to Proprianate]

Why would you buy ANY injectable AAS (inc blends) with 400mg a ml? It's well known that at anything above 350mg a ml is extremely likely to cause PIP. 500mg is kinda asking for it. Even the suggestion of then diluting it with more oil kinda suggegts you might as well have bought the lower dosed version to begin with.

The suggestions re esters do make sense.

Why would you buy ANY injectable AAS (inc blends) with 400mg a ml? It's well known that at anything above 350mg a ml is extremely likely to cause PIP. 500mg is kinda asking for it. Even the suggestion of then diluting it with more oil kinda suggegts you might as well have bought the lower dosed version to begin with.

The suggestions re esters do make sense.

Highest dose compound I've ever used was 300mg/ml,was fine though not a blend,so this bulk 500 had great reviews off an excellent source I use,they just forgot to mention it kicks like a mule,yeah in hindsight i had it coming and diluting like you said,may as well got the deca and test as per normal,lol.live and learn even at my age I can do some stupid shit sometimes.

Highest dose compound I've ever used was 300mg/ml,was fine though not a blend,so this bulk 500 had great reviews off an excellent source I use,they just forgot to mention it kicks like a mule,yeah in hindsight i had it coming and diluting like you said,may as well got the deca and test as per normal,lol.live and learn even at my age I can do some stupid shit sometimes.

Man, the would feel like getting kicked by a mule. I hurting just thinking about it.

We all do lol.

Cut it with sterile MCT oil I've done that before

best thing I have found is get oil in Pin then run pin under hot water for a min or two....get close to body temp...Then inj slow like 2cc inj should take close to a min to push,,,,I use 25g to slow myself down....do in morning and Rub out for 5 min after you push

I am sorry I do not have a great answer for you on this. With a concentration that high, you are going to get it, more than likely, regardless with a mix of compounds like that

best thing I have found is get oil in Pin then run pin under hot water for a min or two....get close to body temp...Then inj slow like 2cc inj should take close to a min to push,,,,I use 25g to slow myself down....do in morning and Rub out for 5 min after you push

mct sterile oil added and you good

bro if yo reduce PIP yo a poosy

i love pip, feel like a man

split it up EOD [Every other day] or Mon / Wed / Sat [Wednesday adding slightly more to see you through to Sat].
Also shorter esters usually have less PIP [try switching to Proprianate]

Completely wrong info again,short esters have a higher melting point than long esters, therefore more pip with short,eg, propionate as compared to enanthate or decanoate,which has less pip than prop or acetate.

Back
Top Bottom