Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing pip

split it up EOD [Every other day] or Mon / Wed / Sat [Wednesday adding slightly more to see you through to Sat].
Also shorter esters usually have less PIP [try switching to Proprianate]

wtf? short esters have less PIP? man, you should not be advising people anything with ass backwards and false information like this.. smfh... less pip... LOL

Completely wrong info again,short esters have a higher melting point than long esters, therefore more pip with short,eg, propionate as compared to enanthate or decanoate,which has less pip than prop or acetate.

you are a fuuuuul boi - get back under that Mt. Druitt Rock you crawled out of.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf? short esters have less PIP? man, you should not be advising people anything with ass backwards and false information like this.. smfh... less pip... LOL

Sorry bro, i've read your posts & your theories re: AAS/PEDS etc, you're not all-knowing.

Short esters = less compound = more frequency = less PIP [It's common sense] but you're probably jamming 3ml+ combined EOD for 30 years - so PIP is nonexistent for you & that other lost cunt from Mt. Druitt 70's_Child

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.

your "kicks collection" is lame as all fuck too...

Get with the times & upscale to TN's eshay bruh

you are a fuuuuul boi - get back under that Mt. Druitt Rock you crawled out of.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro, i've read your posts & your theories re: AAS/PEDS etc, you're not all-knowing.

Short esters = less compound = more frequency = less PIP [It's common sense] but you're probably jamming 3ml+ combined EOD for 30 years - so PIP is nonexistent for you & that other lost cunt from Mt. Druitt 70's_Child

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.

your "kicks collection" is lame as all fuck too...

Get with the times & upscale to TN's eshay bruh

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] oh im deeply hurt[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] clueless as can be and then runs mouth from moms basement.

No one with a fraction of a functioning brain cell would say short esters have less PIP which makes se se for you to say and them of course, you make insults for being shown how clueless you are. Im so deeply offended 🥲🥲🥲🥲

My shoe collection is worth well into the six figures but im sure thats more than youve made in a decade… but yeah, im thoroughly concerned about your opinion on that too [emoji8]

Shorter esters have harder and a hell of a lot more painful crystals… they have melting points in the 100 c range. Longer esters are in the 20-40 c range… you put out dog shit information. Shit, newbies google it and see its short esters in a few clicks… Noone puts up complaints about pip with test e and c but test suspension and prop are constant culprits of pain. Smfh.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help brothers,so I went with reducing the bulk 500 back down to 250mg/ml with MCT oil,the difference is night and day,no pip,yeah more volume oil,2ml v 1ml though smooth n easy.wont make that silly mistake again,that pip was crippling,still got an egg on my glute from a weeks ago.cheers bros

Hope that helps bro.... I am hitting 500mg test right now and PIP is almost non existant....
I add tren ace to the mix and now I got knots in both glutes!! SMH all good though...just keep rotating spots....massaging does help out a lot.

The short ester comment is hilarious....Short esters always got more PIP than long... IE Test prop 100mg vs test cyp 250mg the prop gonna give way more pip than the test c....Shen Long obviously needs to learn a bit more!!!
Good luck friend

Back
Top Bottom