Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Returning user

dogheadbites

Registered
Hey dudes...... I have been off for almost a year and that I actually forgot my original account :) I wanted to know if OZ is still active, last time I delt with HOG as OZ was really busy but all those accounts on threema app seems to be inactive, also I noticed reading through some threads that OZ has a website? Is that where we order now ?

What's the go? Appreciate the help
Cheers

Hey dudes...... I have been off for almost a year and that I actually forgot my original account :) I wanted to know if OZ is still active, last time I delt with HOG as OZ was really busy but all those accounts on threema app seems to be inactive, also I noticed reading through some threads that OZ has a website? Is that where we order now ?

Cheers
Check out the trusted domestic sources for our recommended suppliers.
Oz pharm isnt on there as he was banned.

Cheers
Ah the good ole HOG days,how quickly times change bro.hit me up bro I can spear your in the right direction.pm you shortly.you would remember me as voodoojuice @ hogs.

Thanks guys for your response, my last order was from HOG and I have been using that gear for TRT during my off time, the gear was good, not under dosed. But I made a mistake, I found an old threema contact of my first Oz contact and he told me to send BTC which I did for the gears (a week ago). He hasn't replied back since :( I think I got ripped off...

FML

I will check the official sources, what confused me was that the official one also called something like OZ so I thought it was the same OZ, well sht happens. I am glad I didn't put the full order in and it was like $350 and in my 10 years of use this was the 1st time I ever got ripped off which is making me sad lol

thanks for the support guys and yeah maybe this helps someone, Don't order from him.

Ah the good ole HOG days,how quickly times change bro.hit me up bro I can spear your in the right direction.pm you shortly.you would remember me as voodoojuice @ hogs.
Hey bro yeah my last order was from you :) been using that for a year-ish now, returning back so I wanted some stuff, I sent the order and paid Oz (original contact I ordered 2 times before) and haven't heard back since. If you are still in contact with him I am not sure. I should not make a conclusion of getting ripped off my him but he hasn't replied back since so maybe he sent through the order, no idea. I will report back if order ever arrives. How do I contact you, your old threema is no more, you were the first one I messaged actually on threema before digging down to find OZ's first contact.

Th
Hey bro yeah my last order was from you :) been using that for a year-ish now, returning back so I wanted some stuff, I sent the order and paid Oz (original contact I ordered 2 times before) and haven't heard back since. If you are still in contact with him I am not sure. I should not make a conclusion of getting ripped off my him but he hasn't replied back since so maybe he sent through the order, no idea. I will report back if order ever arrives. How do I contact you, your old threema is no more, you were the first one I messaged actually on threema before digging down to find OZ's first contact.
They got raided last week,big bust in Victoria and act.sorry my bro,cops have their threema.

Th

They got raided last week,big bust in Victoria and act.sorry my bro,cops have their threema.

I feel like this was a hack tbh, did Oz get hacked with his original account at some stage? Whoever it was they insisted on getting the payment on BTC, I don't think Cops will insist on that or waste timeon a couple of 100 dollars test when they got a big fish so it really felt like this account might have been hacked, I just dig down another account OZ had, which is now inactive so you might be referring to that.

Check out the trusted domestic sources for our recommended suppliers.
Oz pharm isnt on there as he was bann
I feel like this was a hack tbh, did Oz get hacked with his original account at some stage? Whoever it was they insisted on getting the payment on BTC, I don't think Cops will insist on that or waste timeon a couple of 100 dollars test when they got a big fish so it really felt like this account might have been hacked, I just dig down another account OZ had, which is now inactive so you might be referring to that.

Cheers
I got a message today from OZ parm rep I've been using saying they got done by the boys in blue and are out of business. My rep now providing limited stock of Valhalla until resupply. Anyone else heard this?

Back
Top Bottom