Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Review of Blood result pre/post cycle

mjg90

So I'm here today with a main question about my TSH levels.
Backround:
Pre cycle my TSH level was 3.8 and testosterone (total) 580

6 months post cycle I've been feeling slightly lethargic and have a lack of concentration. I thought it could be due to a decline in test levels. I had labs done, not a full hormone panel but the main ones were testosterone (total) and tsh.

Very very surprisingly, my total test levels (6 months post cycle) are 1296. I am very religious with blood work, and of 6 references over the years of my natural test levels I've never seen them higher than 630, and have seen it as low as 340 (after a very shitty pct)
But my TSH levels are 1.4
My doc says that it's within normal range for my age (.4-5) I want to get some opinions here before I find a different endo.

So 1 month pre cycle the TSH levels were 3.8 and now currently 6 months post cycle are 1.4. I am not knowledgeable on thyroid function, and even if it's better to have a high or low level. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and help me out a little bit.

My doc only ordered total test. He told me that the biggest symptom of low free test was low libido and weak errections, which I told him that I have experienced in the past but it was opposite of the current case. Since my main symptoms were fatigue and lack of concentration, he correlated a possibility with low total test. The just of the most recent labs were to rule out possible brain abnormalities. The labs that were taken pre cycle with 590 total, I had a free level of 120 and bioavailable 240

Wtf. Idk get a full panel test. Better to see stats than to just assume. Maybe it could be TSH someone else will have to get in here because i have never researched thyroid hormone but im guessing you took T3 or T4??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not a good idea to assume anything and just see what it seems to you - do a full blood panel, and only then you will have a clearer picture.

I actually just finished an article on this exact subject matter for the board. It'll be posted soon. Here is the portion that is relevant to you. Because your T3 levels are still in the normal range, I would advise against supplementing with T3 or T4. Instead, look into a natural thyroid supplement. Read below and then PM me if you have any questions.

Dangers of T3 Supplementation
When athletes take exogenous thyroid, they're essentially making themselves hyperthyroid, a condition of an over active thyroid, during the period of administration. The athletes then may experience some of the same symptoms as someone who has the medical condition.

One prominent feature of hyperthyroidism is muscle dysfunction, resulting in decreased strength and general feelings of tiredness. Several scientific studies on humans have demonstrated that high thyroid levels are associated with lower glycogen content, decreased activity of certain oxidative enzymes, changes in the composition of muscle fibers (fibers shift toward fast-twitch), more pronounced phosphocreatine depletion and a decrease in pH during muscle contraction. Even more significant, muscle atrophy, or a decrease in muscle mass, is a major component of the hyperthyroid state. What all this means to you is that if you have a normal thyroid gland, taking exogenous thyroid hormones can decrease your performance in the gym and cause muscle weakness, or even a loss in muscle mass. In addition, women using T3 can sometimes experience disturbances in their menstrual cycles.

Even worse, supplementation of T3 has shown in numerous clinical studies to severely suppress your body’s natural thyroid output. Making your baseline thyroid hormone levels even worse then they were to begin with!

A Better and Safer Alternative to T3 Supplementation
There is good news. The thyroid is often very responsive to the right combination of nutrients. A healthy diet will promote a healthy thyroid, but some of the nutrients that are especially helpful in supporting healthy thyroid function are not likely to be found in your local supermarket.

L-Tyrosine
This amino acid plays an essential role in the production of thyroid hormones. During metabolism, tyrosine joins forces with iodine in order to produce the thyroid hormones needed to efficiently convert (metabolize) the calories from our diet into expendable energy. A weak reserve of tyrosine can leave us feeling sluggish and tired. As a result, our body reacts by storing more calories as fat for energy.

Iodine
Without it, metabolism simply cannot take place. Iodine is combined with L-tyrosine to produce T3 and T4 thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiencies have been linked to the formation of goiters, decreased energy and lack of concentration.

Selenium
Supplementing with selenium is essential for anyone concerned with sluggish thyroid performance.

Other supportive nutrients for a healthy thyroid include schizandra, ashwagandha root, bladderwrack, cayenne pepper and kelp.

Simply put, the thyroid gland relies heavily on a host of supporting nutrients to produce the hormones needed to ensure that metabolism goes off efficiently and uninterrupted. Without these vital nutrients, our ability to metabolize food, burn body fat and build muscle will be severely reduced. One of the best formulas available is T3 PCT from N2BM.com. It delivers all of these nutrients in one, easy to take formula. T3 PCT was formulated to revive proper thyroid function and help battle chronic fatigue. It is a much safer alternative to T3 supplementation and arguably, even more effective.

So I'm here today with a main question about my TSH levels.
Backround:
Pre cycle my TSH level was 3.8 and testosterone (total) 580

6 months post cycle I've been feeling slightly lethargic and have a lack of concentration. I thought it could be due to a decline in test levels. I had labs done, not a full hormone panel but the main ones were testosterone (total) and tsh.

Very very surprisingly, my total test levels (6 months post cycle) are 1296. I am very religious with blood work, and of 6 references over the years of my natural test levels I've never seen them higher than 630, and have seen it as low as 340 (after a very shitty pct)
But my TSH levels are 1.4
My doc says that it's within normal range for my age (.4-5) I want to get some opinions here before I find a different endo.

So 1 month pre cycle the TSH levels were 3.8 and now currently 6 months post cycle are 1.4. I am not knowledgeable on thyroid function, and even if it's better to have a high or low level. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and help me out a little bit.

Let me get this Straight, you're 45 years old, cause that part of your post was open to interpretation.
If the Age is Correct, then 1296 Total Test is not within Range for that age.

The Range for the Normal Adult Male is 270 ~ 1,070.
Then once you hit Age 30 you Minus 1% for every year after.
So Top of the Range for a man of 45 would be 910 Total Test and not 1296.

Curious, do you have a Very High HDL Cholesterol number, as this can be a reason for the High Total Test......................... JP

Before anyone can help you, you need to run a full pannel and see where everything is at.

I don't recommend T3 unless you are very experienced, and even so there really are other alternatives

Back
Top Bottom