Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rxpharma

Theyre $50 just buy it
Yeah $50 and offering free vial with purchase to 5 customers,no loss if it's no good and a bargain if it is.so many freeloaders that contribute nothing to the community nor follow through for reviews,and how can a novice be a good prospect to sample anything.

nah, not because I don't have money to buy.
Where's you progress pictures in your log,many requests.no respond.10years plus training I want yo see the results.as 10 years natty then hopping on gear now you would pack on some serious size I would assume,but not everyone does so am interested to see results.where did you do you sports science degree,my son is interested in doing sports science or sports medicine after year 12 graduation this year.my doctor is going to speak with him for some advice.shes the best man.

Still waiting for order to arrive,communication is poor.Needs to pick his act up if he wants to be successful
I’d be skeptical.

Said I was keen to purchase, was a new source so asked for a photo of the product with todays date next to it, then would give the seller a go.

Was told “On night shift atm, can see if I can get one of my guys to do it.”

Followed up with the seller the next day, was told “I’ll be back in the warehouse in a few days.”

This was now 8 days ago. Deal with caution.

Still received nothing,6 business days,supposedly sent express and told me he sent express and will provide tracking but doesn’t send the tracking number,communication is absolutely pathetic.I think I’ve been fucked over.

Still received nothing,6 business days,supposedly sent express and told me he sent express and will provide tracking but doesn’t send the tracking number,communication is absolutely pathetic.I think I’ve been fucked over.
Most likely man, unfortunately although evo has very good sources, it’s also very easy to scam because there’s no moderators. Hopefully it wasn’t a big order

Back
Top Bottom