Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rxpharma

this label looks like the offset of the original Alpha Pharma, but it seems this bloke is a scammer from comments I read good pump and dump strategy will make a ton of coin and then flee then reset with some other BS label

TBH stick to local domestic sources like HOG10, Wildcat ect and a couple others on this forum who actually give a shit

RX has been gone for AGES for anyone who thinks this guy has RX has rocks in their head.
Knew there was something dodgy about him as soon as he said he took over the RX operation.
Last i heard RX shut up shop for good so why would he then hand everything over to someone else to continue on.

He got me too.. small order but still a lowlife
Bros there are so many good domestic guys here anyways. RX been gone for ages Alpha as well ECT

MSG HOG101 on threema

domestic supply around OZ

threema UU57M646

and thank me later

farr the healthcare professional is free loading now haha.
Hey, I didn't get a sample from RXpharma at all.

I used once 0.5ml of test E from Nexus Pharma and Quentrex but both caused me a problem (redness and swelling) so I still have the 95% left. If you want this, I can send it to you for free (2 test E). I have already spoke to the seller; Nexus and Quentrex. They are genuine and professional sellers. The gear just didn't suit me. Stop being idiot

Last edited:
Hey, I didn't get a sample from RXpharma at all.

I used once 0.5ml of test E from Nexus Pharma and Quentrex but both caused me a problem (redness and swelling) so I still have the 95% left. If you want this, I can send it to you for free (2 test E). I have already spoke to the seller; Nexus and Quentrex. They are genuine and professional sellers. The gear just didn't suit me. Stop being idiot
Brother have over 2000 boxes of bayer primo test, I have another 20000 bottles of different compounds. you look and sound like a absolute tool fucking free loading dog.

crawl back in your whole your log is also full of shit.

fuck I want to smack your head in

Wow any Bayer boxes for sale lol
You want decent gear hit up HOG101, Wildcatz few on here who have a good rep and are domestic. look around do your research dont just buy gear for sake of buying it trust the source trust what you put in your body.!!

dont know details but I got HOGS

MSG HOG101 on threema

domestic supply around OZ

threema UU57M646

Brother have over 2000 boxes of bayer primo test, I have another 20000 bottles of different compounds. you look and sound like a absolute tool fucking free loading dog.

crawl back in your whole your log is also full of shit.

fuck I want to smack your head in
check out his other posts bro. Haha is the biggest scab on here and thinks he is going to be the next big thing at 80kg haha. Every single product out there hurts him.

Back
Top Bottom