Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log S.Gentz Recomp/Cut Log 2023-2024

I saw earlier comments about you going to 50 grams of fiber, are you considering it?
Right noe i'm getting 18-30g daily from food and digestion/bathroom is god. What is the benefit of going higher right now?

I've been reverse searing my steaks lately. Best way to cook them. Especially if they are thicker. Cook them off the heat oven-style till internal temp is 110f. Then i put them on high heat and keep flipping until it hits 130f. Take it off anf rest it for 10 min or so. The constant flipping(every minute or so) keps the meat from turning grey. It will stay uniform red on the inside. Give it a try.
You can also put it in the oven at 275f until it reaches 110f and then toss it on a pre heated(hot) cast iron pan to bring it to 125-130f. Same thing, keep flipping.
That’s how I cook mine also. It really is the best way to cook them.

3/12/2024
Weight 201.5lbs/Goal before Bulk 190-195lbs
Food-2039cals/190c/225p/35f

Meal1-1c egg whites/1 slice non fat cheese/6 slices turkey bacon/2 slices Ezekiel toast
Meal2- 5oz flank steak/200g butternut squash/1c green beans
Meal3- 5oz ground turkey/150g rice
Meal4- Shake-30g whey/30g oats/ 10g glutamine
Meal5- 5oz ground turkey/150g rice
Meal6- 1.5c mixed frozen barriers/1c non-fat greek yogurt

Back
Meadows row-75x8x4sets
Smith Row-135x6x2sets/185x6x2sets
DB Pullover-50x10/60x10/70x10/80x8
DB Shrugs-80x12x3sets
Deads-3x135WU/225x3x3sets Will be going fairly light on these. Haven't deadlifted in years. Need to get the form back.

Cardio
25min post WO treadmill

Felt pretty good today. Think I have a good starting point with this WO to begin the plan next week.
Finally getting eating back on track this week after the vacation carb load!!!!

Right noe i'm getting 18-30g daily from food and digestion/bathroom is god. What is the benefit of going higher right now?
@s.gentz digestion is good for sure, but adding more psyllium has more benefits like cleaning out the colon and digestive track and increasing your good gut bacteria, it's beyond just going to the bathroom correctly and easily.

@s.gentz digestion is good for sure, but adding more psyllium has more benefits like cleaning out the colon and digestive track and increasing your good gut bacteria, it's beyond just going to the bathroom correctly and easily.
Gotcha. What is the recommended daily value of fiber?

Gotcha. What is the recommended daily value of fiber?
@s.gentz you're a competitive bodybuilder with a high protein diet so your "RDV" for fiber is way higher than normal joes. 40-50grams per day is good for our industry.

@s.gentz you're a competitive bodybuilder with a high protein diet so your "RDV" for fiber is way higher than normal joes. 40-50grams per day is good for our industry.
Im eating around 20g now so while at this calorie level I’ll have to supplement. I bring it up slowly and see how it goes.

Im eating around 20g now so while at this calorie level I’ll have to supplement. I bring it up slowly and see how it goes.
@s.gentz yup add 1 tbps of psyllium husk and see how you like it, it wont hurt thats for sure, only positives from higher fiber.

@s.gentz yup add 1 tbps of psyllium husk and see how you like it, it wont hurt thats for sure, only positives from higher fiber.
When is the best time of day to take fiber? Morning with supps or evening?

Alright I’m game. One scoop of the revive fiber I have is 7g. I’ll add that in per for a week and reassess. .
lets see how it goes @s.gentz post a pic of fiber :)

@s.gentz this is not psyllium husk, this is oat flour based with maltodextrin and silicon dioxide!
You can get raw psyllium husk fiber, just psyllium as ingredient cheap and no additives, you can check NOW foods.
Got it. I’ll pick some up today. I’ll report back after a week of use.

3/13/2024
Weight 200.6lbs/Goal before Bulk 190-195lbs
Food-2167cals/122c/230p/75f

Meal1-1c egg whites/1 slice non fat cheese/6 slices turkey bacon/2 slices Ezekiel toast
Meal4- N/A
Meal5- 12oz strip steak/asparagus

Rest Day

Cardio

25min dog walk
IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0284.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg
IMG_0286.jpeg

3/13/2024
Weight 200.6lbs/Goal before Bulk 190-195lbs
Food-2167cals/122c/230p/75f

Meal4- N/A
Meal5- 12oz strip steak/asparagus

Rest Day

Cardio

25min dog walk
View attachment 26587View attachment 26588
View attachment 26589View attachment 26591
@s.gentz nice day with food as always beast mode

cute dog i like that you are real smooth in the pics