Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe-mail server down ?

wrecker

Registered
Hey Bros , Just curious if anyone has ever experienced not being able to log into safe mail ? Had to send order info and it was giving me problems then I re booted and couldn't log in. So I had to use other measures to get the job done. Just curious. ........

Never mind. ......it's back. Sorry for jumping the gun.. I had vital details that were being held up ! :)

I tried to aswer to my coustomers who make order and have safe-mail,
but my emails got back to me and was written that my email could not be delivered to my recepients...

I tried to aswer to my coustomers who make order and have safe-mail,
but my emails got back to me and was written that my email could not be delivered to my recepients...

Same man that's kind of bullshit.. That's why I also have a myko. It's 10x more professional than safe-mail and actually a lot more secure

Mine s-mail down as well...this is not a good time ...need info in there...
Even tried creating a new account and gave me an error

Yeah bro, I tried the same thing. No luck. .....hopefully it will all get straightened out because I'm in the same boat as you. ......need to see/send vital info today .

I need to find a good alternate free server ......just not sure which one. Any suggestions ?

I need to find a good alternate free server ......just not sure which one. Any suggestions ?

Nothing free is secure. Shit nothing you pay for is technically secure it's just "more secure" I'd just do a google search, I think a lot use countermail? I use kolab, I pay for it but it's 10x more professional that safe-mail in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom