Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms or test in NZ

Hi just moved to NZ. Struggling to find any domestic test or sarm sources like I could usually in Australia.

Is sarms 4sale still the go to for international sarms? Do they usually make it into NZ? I couldn't get a reply on the website.

I'm on TRT here but looking for additional test, any new Zealanders able to point me in the right direction?

Hoping domestic is possible. Never done international before.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Have a look at the Oz forum they might be able to help

Have a look at the Oz forum they might be able to help

Thanks! I have a thread up however no joy so far.
Asked a few old Aussie sources too but sadly no luck. Nobody ships

Also unrelated question. I am not able to post
Without moderator review and was just wondering why that is.

Sadly s4s sent me a message saying they are not shipping internationally....

Odd. Didn't see this on their website or ordering process, selected international shipping to NZ... they didn't charge me. Still though bit of a waste of time!

Umbrella labs it is I guess.

Order from our approved sources they will ship to NZ!!

They may have once but do not now.

The main approved source on here sarms.forsale sent me an email refusing my order as the don't ship here.

Umbrella labs blocks me at the checkout for failing some IP address check. Guessing they won't ship here either.

That's both the main ones from here.

Looking at PSL as they are the only people who got back to me they don't have sarms I want but I'm after test too.

Cannot find a rep for napsgear who will reply either sadly. Would they be a safe option for NZ?
How does naps compare to PSL these days?

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I dont believe there will be many people in nz using sarms most I've heard seen are using aas so I would go that route easier to obtain once you find a seller that is

Sure they may have received sarms once but th recon that candle will be burnt out soon least basics will still be obtainable

They may have once but do not now.

The main approved source on here sarms.forsale sent me an email refusing my order as the don't ship here.

Umbrella labs blocks me at the checkout for failing some IP address check. Guessing they won't ship here either.

That's both the main ones from here.

Looking at PSL as they are the only people who got back to me they don't have sarms I want but I'm after test too.

Cannot find a rep for napsgear who will reply either sadly. Would they be a safe option for NZ?
How does naps compare to PSL these days?

Hey brother, If you want any assistance, you can pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Well after great amounts of searching and communication no listed source on here will ship any product to to zealand with any confidence.

Naps said 60% chance of it making it. That's the best I could find and that's not really good enough be to burn an address.

Surely somone must know a NZ based source or somone who can get through better than a bit of 50% with no reship?

Just after test. Nothing even extreme.

Well after great amounts of searching and communication no listed source on here will ship any product to to zealand with any confidence.

Naps said 60% chance of it making it. That's the best I could find and that's not really good enough be to burn an address.

Surely somone must know a NZ based source or somone who can get through better than a bit of 50% with no reship?

[email protected]

So how did you go brother? Find a decent source or manage to get thru customs?

Back
Top Bottom