Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle about first real one

cedricv

Registered
I ran my first cycle when I was 22 and I didn't know what I was doing because I wasn't dedicated enough and didn't really put my heart into it. My diet and training was crap right now I want to do a cycle for real. I've got testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate on hand. I want to use both because I don't want to waste them. How would I stack each

I ran my first cycle when I was 22 and I didn't know what I was doing because I wasn't dedicated enough and didn't really put my heart into it. My diet and training was crap right now I want to do a cycle for real. I've got testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate on hand. I want to use both because I don't want to waste them. How would I stack each

Test prop and test cyp that's a strange cycle, but you can stack them.
300mgs of test cyp/week and 200mgs of test prop per week, add aromasin as your Ai.

the difference is the half life between the two. you are getting the same thing with both.

And how old are you now?

week 1-4 100mg test prop EOD
week 1-4 Test Cyp 250mg week
Week 5 to 12 Test cyp 750mg week

Back
Top Bottom