Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self trt with napsgear

Waslek38

I got tired of overpaying for my doctor visits so i decided to go the self TRT route
I'm able to save a lot of money just by my testosterone from Napsgear
I still go to my doctor for blood work and he says that everything is spot on I'm doing 120 mg a week of the test.
so this stuff is as good as Pharmacy grade gear so if you want to save money this is something worth looking at

you absolutely can go the self trt route with napsgear

their gear is that good

I got tired of overpaying for my doctor visits so i decided to go the self TRT route
I still go to my doctor for blood work and he says that everything is spot on I'm doing 120 mg a week of the test.
so this stuff is as good as Pharmacy grade gear so if you want to save money this is something worth looking at

I use napsgear for my self TRT its the perfect solution

Napsgear testosterone is G2G

im a fan of naps test

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

I use Euro Pharmacoes Test Cyp for self TRT. Make sure you get blood work done still to make sure your markers look good.

If you want to even get a little extra bump PSL carries a TRT blend with Masteron that's amazing 👍

Back
Top Bottom