Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Semaglutide 5mg vial , how to reconstitute?

icecrxm

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
With a vial of 5mg of Semaglutide powder , how much bacteriostatic water would you mix it with? The vial from DS is very small , doesn't seem like it would hold 5ml of water , even though i'm getting "1:1' ratio as an answer on medical websites. The plan is to start with the usual .25mg dose for 4weeks and titrate upwards per month.

With a vial of 5mg of Semaglutide powder , how much bacteriostatic water would you mix it with? The vial from DS is very small , doesn't seem like it would hold 5ml of water , even though i'm getting "1:1' ratio as an answer on medical websites. The plan is to start with the usual .25mg dose for 4weeks and titrate upwards per month.

If my math is right,.25mg × 20=5mg.2ml of bac water= every 1iu being .25mg.does that make sense bro.

As long as you remember how much to inject based on the ratio of solid to liquid, the amount of water doesn’t really matter.

use a slin pin that has marks on the syringe for tiny amounts

i always tell people to make shit simple. no matter how much water you mix you are gonna come up with 5mgs for the entire vial. so if you put in 1ML of water then that means half the 1ML is 2.5mgs. 1/10th would be .5mgs and so on. keep the math simple

You should add 2ML of water to it.

Back
Top Bottom