Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

semax peptide for nootropic help

Poalero

Registered
looking for something to help with mental fatigue
came across this peptide nootropic called semax. Its supposed to help with that and also help with Helping you think better and more clearly
it also can help with promoting neuroprotection
this all sounds like some really good things for the brain. Any idea where I can get this stuff and how much I can use

came across this peptide nootropic called semax. Its supposed to help with that and also help with Helping you think better and more clearly
this all sounds like some really good things for the brain. Any idea where I can get this stuff and how much I can use
Semax works it seems but you might need to be careful with the sides it has. I would use caffeine and cardazol for clarity myself but lions mane is my #2

Umbrella Labs has the best quality you can find

I would start with only 450 micrograms and then work your way up

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

go with 900 micrograms as recommended above

it's worth a shot via umbrella

Back
Top Bottom