Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shawne Merriman NFL and steroids

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Shawne Merriman is an amazing NFL star, with a great career. He even went to do a few shows with the WWE. I guess it's not a surprise he tested positive for steroids. Many WWE guys are suspected of using steroids and HGH, so he kind of got the "curse". We will explore a potential cycle for Shawne Merriman. Read on...

Shawne Merriman Steroid cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/shawne-merriman-steroids

shawne-merriman-nfl.jpg

Awesome read. He was a beast his first few years in San Diego before injuries and partying took its tool

bro I believe he took the deca because of his injuries when he started with the Chargers...he's a big bro naturally and a lot of injuries could have ruined his career, so he needed the deca....

He's a big ass dude for sure. You can only last so long in the NFL. I would be doing WWE for sure, and make some bread

i like it bro... i always thought he was hitting it hard... he was often injured and that would make sense with steroid abuse of that nature... that's a shitload of dbol... i hope he had aromasin instead! he should have hit the CARDARINE though... maybe he would have had more sacks! =)

That is a lot of aromatising compounds, but with his sport it probably benefited him greatly for mass, strength, and helping out his joints. That's one heck of a cycle, but a very large guy!

he was feared when he was on the field.. shame his career was cut short but that's how it goes in the nfl

He may have used but let's face it, black dudes have great genetics for reasons I won't go into lol. They were basically treated like Spartan babies back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been noticing in the news lately these guys retire and they loose so much weight so fast .....Which is Odd....Think about it you stop exercising daily and loose shit loads of weight in like 6 months...It always gets me thinking?????

He may have used but let's face it, black dudes have great genetics for reasons I won't go into lol. They were basically treated like Spartan babies back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most African tribes practiced polygamy where the strongest male would get the chick. meanwhile in northern europe/asia they were more hunter gatherer.

more T and DHT with people of African descent and less with people of northern euro/Asian descent.

Back
Top Bottom