Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Shen Long, especially for you to talk shit

MassiveSparky

Proficient Brother
Started this thread for you to talk your shit here instead of on aussie apex thread. Youre making it hard for others to find reviews and other feed back on a thread that was started by someone else to promote their products and supply good quality gear.
Read a little bit of your last post saying someone didnt understand because of white privillage? WTF? It’s 2023 not 1923 there aint no fucking white privillage anymore so stop with ya sob story.
If you wanna bang 100mg of test a week and get gains from that good on ya. But stop tryna tell everyone how good you are on 100mg of test and everyone else in the forum is wrong.
Please educate all of us meat heads on how to use gear. You would have to be a young pup and reckon you know more than anyone else coz youtube and tictok dont lie, best advice ever. You started with one of your first posts saying how new you are, newbie this and that but know you know more than blokes that have being juicin for 20+ years. Please continue to tell everyone how wrong they are and how you know all, mighty shen long.

Started this thread for you to talk your shit here instead of on aussie apex thread. Youre making it hard for others to find reviews and other feed back on a thread that was started by someone else to promote their products and supply good quality gear.
Read a little bit of your last post saying someone didnt understand because of white privillage? WTF? It’s 2023 not 1923 there aint no fucking white privillage anymore so stop with ya sob story.
If you wanna bang 100mg of test a week and get gains from that good on ya. But stop tryna tell everyone how good you are on 100mg of test and everyone else in the forum is wrong.
Please educate all of us meat heads on how to use gear. You would have to be a young pup and reckon you know more than anyone else coz youtube and tictok dont lie, best advice ever. You started with one of your first posts saying how new you are, newbie this and that but know you know more than blokes that have being juicin for 20+ years. Please continue to tell everyone how wrong they are and how you know all, mighty shen long.

Good post Massive Sparky, to each there own. Most studies are not based on Bodybuilding. And not 1 formula is suit to everyone it very individual. What works for 1 doesn't work the same for others same with diet and training. So us vets have had years of experience and blood work to know what works best for us.

Good job for starting new thread mate.
Yep, I should have never replied to old mate saying 300 would be a starting point. Hahah talk about out of control thread. Very funny to watch over the past couple of days. (Sorry lads and a big sorry to Apex). But yes what would any of us know about using gear because study’s would show. Fuxk the study’s, I have never seen a study on the ifbb pro league. That would shake up TikTok and Insta🤣😂. Some of the new generation would have a meltdown over it, you’re not meant to use that much it make no sense. For people doing a first cycle at 250 and then have to stack for their second cycle to get better results that makes no sense.

Yeah i have to apologies to everyone too, I think i may have started it off asking about PIP with apex gear, as he was offline for a few days i thought as quick question on the thread would be ok. My bad

Thanks to the dude who replied, ive put a lot of it down to technique as im still a bit shaking and bouncing around with the syringe. Still very new and due to a bad expereince as a kid not great with needles. I have found doing it myself it doesnt seem to bother me as much as i thought it would. I guess right now the things that seem to bother me is the normal newbie things like making sure your injecting correctly, not hitting any blood vessels etc, ive read so much and watched so much i have a decent idea. The 1 thing that im not 100% on is when injecting into the glute/hip area do you need to pull back on the syringe to check for blood or do most guys just push away once its in?

I hit my first nerve the other day, well i think it was got a odd feeling so i pulled out and start again, with a fresh pin of course. I have found i massaged the area the day after for a decent amount of time with my massage gun and this time the pip hasnt been as bad, so jhopefully im getting better haa

oh the other note i do enjoy a good read when someone spills a heap of shit that goes against what everyone else is saying, its a bit of amusement

Shen long,you want to hida behind your keyboard and call me a pedo and insult my mother,be a racist and know jack shit,I tell you one thing I will school you little bitch,you just shit on everyone on here that could help you or give advice,,you will be banned in no time with that bullshit you speak out.fuck off to another forum and spread you hatred this isn't the forum for it.

Wow cunt

Shen long,you want to hida behind your keyboard and call me a pedo and insult my mother,be a racist and know jack shit,I tell you one thing I will school you little bitch,you just shit on everyone on here that could help you or give advice,,you will be banned in no time with that bullshit you speak out.fuck off to another forum and spread you hatred this isn't the forum for it.

Cant understand little cunts like this talking shit online about peoples families and child abuse. Absolute piece of shit should be banned straight up. Talking like he knows you. If thats the case you should have a chat with him 🤫. Nice to see he hasnt said anything here, just wants to clog up other peoples threads.

He don't know me,he's just a random little shit talker,I've already spoke to the mods about this little scumbag this isn't the place for hatred and Insults,coming into our community and trashing people.shows his immaturity and lack of respect and self discipline.he won't be on here much longer.how he deserve to be a part of this after those posts,why would anyone give him time of day now he just shit on anyone that could be of benefit to him.

Dickhead, you're from Blacktown or Mt Druitt, get over it...

Do you actually even know who your mother is???
I mean i would assume she's probably locked up or off with some other bloke - just saying....

- - - Updated - - -

He don't know me,he's just a random little shit talker,I've already spoke to the mods about this little scumbag this isn't the place for hatred and Insults,coming into our community and trashing people.shows his immaturity and lack of respect and self discipline.he won't be on here much longer.how he deserve to be a part of this after those posts,why would anyone give him time of day now he just shit on anyone that could be of benefit to him.

Its immaturity & lack of respect when you get dished out...

but when you do the dissing, its all good cause youre god all mighty

Youre a tool - just a junkie pedo roid rage 70IQ retard

- - - Updated - - -

cant cry to mommy....

So goes & cries to the Mods...

Weekness at its best

Keeping juicing @ 700mg Test "white privilege trash"

- - - Updated - - -

Shen long not that long ago you were asking is it ok to take Var on its own and now you know better than all of us about everything.

Funny how you remember some things & are "fair & reasonable"

Then when someone offers a reasonable opinion etc about Test mg numbers etc you get all feral like a bitch

Grow up 70's_Child, its the fucking 2020's

- - - Updated - - -

Some little bitch whos currently bridging is getting their knickers in a not....

Are you deflating & getting all paranoid etc...

Ego starting to hurt is it???

- - - Updated - - -

Never said 100mg of test is good for gains - if youre going to quote me on what i said then at least get your facts straight

I said 100mg - 200mg of test p/w is all that one needs
In order to get gains its better to supplement with a 2nd & 3rd compound & let the 2nd or 3rd compound work as the gaining compound.

Now if you're going to quote me, at least try to be near to what i said & not in some roid rage non-sense

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeh & i aint hatin' nobody

I never started the thread, you all did & jumped on like little bitches on heat

- - - Updated - - -

Cant understand little cunts like this talking shit online about peoples families and child abuse. Absolute piece of shit should be banned straight up. Talking like he knows you. If thats the case you should have a chat with him 🤫. Nice to see he hasnt said anything here, just wants to clog up other peoples threads.

Why chat when we can just get straight to the point & dance????

Yeah i have to apologies to everyone too, I think i may have started it off asking about PIP with apex gear, as he was offline for a few days i thought as quick question on the thread would be ok. My bad

Thanks to the dude who replied, ive put a lot of it down to technique as im still a bit shaking and bouncing around with the syringe. Still very new and due to a bad expereince as a kid not great with needles. I have found doing it myself it doesnt seem to bother me as much as i thought it would. I guess right now the things that seem to bother me is the normal newbie things like making sure your injecting correctly, not hitting any blood vessels etc, ive read so much and watched so much i have a decent idea. The 1 thing that im not 100% on is when injecting into the glute/hip area do you need to pull back on the syringe to check for blood or do most guys just push away once its in?

I hit my first nerve the other day, well i think it was got a odd feeling so i pulled out and start again, with a fresh pin of course. I have found i massaged the area the day after for a decent amount of time with my massage gun and this time the pip hasnt been as bad, so jhopefully im getting better haa

oh the other note i do enjoy a good read when someone spills a heap of shit that goes against what everyone else is saying, its a bit of amusement

Be careful too, i've gone through a vein & when i pulled the plunger back it was air but when i injected the gas went into my bloodstream & i went unconscious for a short time [i dont know maybe <1 min]

Good job for starting new thread mate.
Yep, I should have never replied to old mate saying 300 would be a starting point. Hahah talk about out of control thread. Very funny to watch over the past couple of days. (Sorry lads and a big sorry to Apex). But yes what would any of us know about using gear because study’s would show. Fuxk the study’s, I have never seen a study on the ifbb pro league. That would shake up TikTok and Insta🤣😂. Some of the new generation would have a meltdown over it, you’re not meant to use that much it make no sense. For people doing a first cycle at 250 and then have to stack for their second cycle to get better results that makes no sense.

Good post Massive Sparky, to each there own. Most studies are not based on Bodybuilding. And not 1 formula is suit to everyone it very individual. What works for 1 doesn't work the same for others same with diet and training. So us vets have had years of experience and blood work to know what works best for us.

Dickhead, you're from Blacktown or Mt Druitt, get over it...

Do you actually even know who your mother is???
I mean i would assume she's probably locked up or off with some other bloke - just saying....

- - - Updated - - -

Its immaturity & lack of respect when you get dished out...

but when you do the dissing, its all good cause youre god all mighty

Youre a tool - just a junkie pedo roid rage 70IQ retard

- - - Updated - - -

cant cry to mommy....

So goes & cries to the Mods...

Weekness at its best

Keeping juicing @ 700mg Test "white privilege trash"

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how you remember some things & are "fair & reasonable"

Then when someone offers a reasonable opinion etc about Test mg numbers etc you get all feral like a bitch

Grow up 70's_Child, its the fucking 2020's

- - - Updated - - -

Some little bitch whos currently bridging is getting their knickers in a not....

Are you deflating & getting all paranoid etc...

Ego starting to hurt is it???

- - - Updated - - -

Never said 100mg of test is good for gains - if youre going to quote me on what i said then at least get your facts straight

I said 100mg - 200mg of test p/w is all that one needs
In order to get gains its better to supplement with a 2nd & 3rd compound & let the 2nd or 3rd compound work as the gaining compound.

Now if you're going to quote me, at least try to be near to what i said & not in some roid rage non-sense

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeh & i aint hatin' nobody

I never started the thread, you all did & jumped on like little bitches on heat

- - - Updated - - -

Why chat when we can just get straight to the point & dance????

Your a little dog,you wanna be a big boy bitch I live in lower mountains,not Druitt or Blacktown,though a lot of good blokes on here are from those suburbs,I'm a friend man and don't have a mommy like you sucking your mum's big cock you fucking grub,don't think your that anonymous on here you fuckwit,my 20 year old daughter would crush you like a little maggot,you wanna act tough cunt,you would end up just like Steven hawking you fucking simpleton,rip that little backbone out and flog you with it bitch.whre the fuck are you then big mouth,say the location or get the fuck off the forum you fucking racist, homophobe,piece of shit,post it up cunt,or shit the fuck up,you should be at home sucking mums cock while your dad gets fucked by his big boyfriend,you ock sucking little weasel.your mums putrid for raising a scum like you n your dad's a bitch just like you cunt.yoyr all hooked up on pedos cause your dad n his brothers fucked you like a little girl n hurt your little gash,thats why you act out all homophobe n shit n your dirt poor cunt,can't even afford to run test properly,ooh don't wanna waste the cheapest compound around,you can't have more than 50mg cause you don't want your tits to show through cause your already full of estrogen like a girl in her periods,bleed much for you bitch,you bled all over the forum like a spoilt little slut.

And no you didn't fuckwit,you said exactly that trt= 50 and that 100 -200 mg is double and triple trt,you stupid cunt you stated that fact so don't go backflipping now dumb little girl,and ya broke ass bum,no white privilege,I worked hard my whole life to be able to spend my cash on as much test as I want,unlike you penny pinching dirt poor drone,I worked to own my company,own my houses,go out on my boat whenever I like,buy my oldest kids thier 1st home,you stupid cunt on about white privilege,ya just jealous your a dirt poor little cock jockey,still sucking mums cock for pocket money to do a bitch cycle,talk about grow up cunt move outa mums room and let daddy fall in that big hole for once,or is he busy getting railed to pay the houso rent you little cum guzzler,so you stick to your facts cunt n don't back track now,no one here will give you help maggot,like I said,send ya location you wanna say no chat let's dance bitch,wtf is that ,let's dance,I ain't ya mummy with her cock out for to dance with,I'm your nightmare,or just fuck off under the rock with ya dad till mummy says it's milking time with her big saggy tits for you n ya stretched out dad,what a pair of scum raising a piece of shit like you .ya fucken inbred bitch.

Your a little dog,you wanna be a big boy bitch I live in lower mountains,not Druitt or Blacktown,though a lot of good blokes on here are from those suburbs,I'm a friend man and don't have a mommy like you sucking your mum's big cock you fucking grub,don't think your that anonymous on here you fuckwit,my 20 year old daughter would crush you like a little maggot,you wanna act tough cunt,you would end up just like Steven hawking you fucking simpleton,rip that little backbone out and flog you with it bitch.whre the fuck are you then big mouth,say the location or get the fuck off the forum you fucking racist, homophobe,piece of shit,post it up cunt,or shit the fuck up,you should be at home sucking mums cock while your dad gets fucked by his big boyfriend,you ock sucking little weasel.your mums putrid for raising a scum like you n your dad's a bitch just like you cunt.yoyr all hooked up on pedos cause your dad n his brothers fucked you like a little girl n hurt your little gash,thats why you act out all homophobe n shit n your dirt poor cunt,can't even afford to run test properly,ooh don't wanna waste the cheapest compound around,you can't have more than 50mg cause you don't want your tits to show through cause your already full of estrogen like a girl in her periods,bleed much for you bitch,you bled all over the forum like a spoilt little slut.

you've lost it...

you need to get off the gear mate

all that 700mg Free Test roaming around the blood cells is making your brain soft.

700mg of Test getting converted into Estrogen via the aromatase enzyme is making you more of a BITCH than i will ever be in my entire life....

Ha HA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!! HAAAAAA!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And no you didn't fuckwit,you said exactly that trt= 50 and that 100 -200 mg is double and triple trt,you stupid cunt you stated that fact so don't go backflipping now dumb little girl,and ya broke ass bum,no white privilege,I worked hard my whole life to be able to spend my cash on as much test as I want,unlike you penny pinching dirt poor drone,I worked to own my company,own my houses,go out on my boat whenever I like,buy my oldest kids thier 1st home,you stupid cunt on about white privilege,ya just jealous your a dirt poor little cock jockey,still sucking mums cock for pocket money to do a bitch cycle,talk about grow up cunt move outa mums room and let daddy fall in that big hole for once,or is he busy getting railed to pay the houso rent you little cum guzzler,so you stick to your facts cunt n don't back track now,no one here will give you help maggot,like I said,send ya location you wanna say no chat let's dance bitch,wtf is that ,let's dance,I ain't ya mummy with her cock out for to dance with,I'm your nightmare,or just fuck off under the rock with ya dad till mummy says it's milking time with her big saggy tits for you n ya stretched out dad,what a pair of scum raising a piece of shit like you .ya fucken inbred bitch.

Nothing more to be said... Grow up loser!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You live in a cardboard box ya little pansie

I'm not your mate maggot,take that out of the paragraph,just like I though bitch,you wanna make threats,insults and carry on grub,no location like a gutless little slag,you said it cunt no chat let's dance,ya fucken queer little cock smoker,you the cunt can't afford to more than 50mg of test,don't wanna waste it,cheap little girl won't mummy give you the left over dole money suck dad's mates off with him then and do a cycle,you don't even talk right,bridging,that's you tube talk,it's a cruise or trt stupid,cal it gassing,who the fuck says that bitch,it's called a blast,you watch to much you tube n cartoons ya racist little broke rag,but just like I thought,don't really wanna throw hands hey cunt just wanna hide behind ya phone n mummy's big hole,you run ya 50 stupid n shut yourself down to be below mans normal range,you do that so you can feel like the girl you really wanna make daddy proud of.so fuck off ya weak little broke racist homophobe bukkake bitch.you ain't that anonymous stupid girl.wanna start up shit then hide.fucking loser big time.clueless fake ass cock jockey.you should give up the test,and any other peds,clearly fog up your bitch head got you all confused n flustered like you have been since daddy hurt that gash.

All hell breaking loose over here [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..fuckn Wild West.. should have a shoot out at noon [emoji12]mad cvnts

Put up with this little skanks insults long enough n then to offer outs,first I was annoyed,then pissed off,now I'm just disappointed like his mum n dad are of her,lol,it's got its own thread now so she won't be clogging up reviews threads cause all it's input is lame as fuck,he wouldn't survive out here in the west,little shit talker.bow he's all gash hurt n upset that it came back to her.anyways said my lot,showed his true colours.fuck him and his thread

Be careful too, i've gone through a vein & when i pulled the plunger back it was air but when i injected the gas went into my bloodstream & i went unconscious for a short time [i dont know maybe <1 min]

Im confused....

If your in a vein you you get blood thats the whole point a a vein to carry blood.

why where you injecting gas in the first place?

and from what i have read if you inject a bt of oil into a vein its generally not the end of the world but and its a big BUT there are some pretty serious side affects. I find it rather odd that you went unconscious for less than a minute, how would you know how long you where out for?

What you have said here goes against everything i have read, listened, watched and talked to people about. Theres a lot of new guys on here including me, we dont need false bullshit like this spreading around. Now by all means if someone else can confirm you and be in a vein and not draw blood please correct me. When your first starting out its nerve racking enough, making sure you dont hit a nerve, end up in a vein etc.

All hell breaking loose over here [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..fuckn Wild West.. should have a shoot out at noon [emoji12]mad cvnts

Nah 70's_Child is from the base/foot of the blue mountains - so he's probably the main character from Brokeback Mountain....

Im confused....

If your in a vein you you get blood thats the whole point a a vein to carry blood.

why where you injecting gas in the first place?

and from what i have read if you inject a bt of oil into a vein its generally not the end of the world but and its a big BUT there are some pretty serious side affects. I find it rather odd that you went unconscious for less than a minute, how would you know how long you where out for?

What you have said here goes against everything i have read, listened, watched and talked to people about. Theres a lot of new guys on here including me, we dont need false bullshit like this spreading around. Now by all means if someone else can confirm you and be in a vein and not draw blood please correct me. When your first starting out its nerve racking enough, making sure you dont hit a nerve, end up in a vein etc.

Its OK mate, i know you're "confused" & you'll probably remain confused for the rest of your life - Generally speaking "confused" are well tolerated in society these days, so you won't be at any disadvantage

Also alongside your state of "confused" you may be somewhat illiterate [thats someone who cant read or write [not type with a KB] properly]
[i dont know maybe <1 min]

I think what i said was fairly self-explanatory - But hey you jump pon the 70's_Child bandwagon & keep on browning your nose [I thought something was a little on the nose] - just found out what it was.

Back
Top Bottom