Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Shen Long, especially for you to talk shit

If your in a vein you you get blood thats the whole point a a vein to carry blood.
ALso you you you you may have a stuttering problem - should see a speech pathologists possibly give you something for it to cure it
100%, if the tip of the needle lands inside the vein when you're pulling back on the plunger you'll get heaps of blood inside the plunger [what you do with it is your choice from here on in]

why where you injecting gas in the first place?
Why are you injecting "

and from what i have read if you inject a bt of oil into a vein its generally not the end of the world but and its a big BUT there are some pretty serious side affects.
OK, i may need to correct myself, maybe you can actually read & comprehend literature & yes you are 100&% correct, its not the end of the world - maybe a funny taste at the back of t

I find it rather odd that you went unconscious for less than a minute, how would you know how long you where out for?
Again, you may want to re-read what i "ACTUALLY" said rather than misquote me like some brown nosing brokeback mountain cowboy.

What you have said here goes against everything i have read, listened, watched and talked to people about. Theres a lot of new guys on here including me, we dont need false bullshit like this spreading around. Now by all means if someone else can confirm you and be in a vein and not draw blood please correct me. When your first starting out its nerve racking enough, making sure you dont hit a nerve, end up in a vein etc.
Nah mate, it's your literacy skills that need to be checked & not what i said... In any case, when it happens "& it will happen" you will see what i'm talking about.

The only thing "False" is your inability to comprehend words - But hey its OK bloke, again, we all can see who the brown noser is....

- - - Updated - - -

Put up with this little skanks insults long enough n then to offer outs,first I was annoyed,then pissed off,now I'm just disappointed like his mum n dad are of her,lol,it's got its own thread now so she won't be clogging up reviews threads cause all it's input is lame as fuck,he wouldn't survive out here in the west,little shit talker.bow he's all gash hurt n upset that it came back to her.anyways said my lot,showed his true colours.fuck him and his thread

Are your knickers still in a knot lovey???

Do you want a group hug or something???

- - - Updated - - -

CORRECTION - maybe a funny taste at the back of the throat or tongue

Shen long you ard just full of shit,you fucking make shit up you spinner,like old mate said bone of what you says adds up dumb cunt,why are you here little slag,you should go back to Grindr n look for your daddy.
What happened Brokeback Mountain???

Are you jealous???

Here's a synopsis from the movie...
Ennis and Jack are two shepherds who develop a sexual and emotional relationship.
However, their relationship becomes complicated when both of them get married to their respective girlfriends.

Are your lives getting complicated by any chance 70's_Child?

ALso you you you you may have a stuttering problem - should see a speech pathologists possibly give you something for it to cure it
100%, if the tip of the needle lands inside the vein when you're pulling back on the plunger you'll get heaps of blood inside the plunger [what you do with it is your choice from here on in]

Why are you injecting "

OK, i may need to correct myself, maybe you can actually read & comprehend literature & yes you are 100&% correct, its not the end of the world - maybe a funny taste at the back of t

Again, you may want to re-read what i "ACTUALLY" said rather than misquote me like some brown nosing brokeback mountain cowboy.

Nah mate, it's your literacy skills that need to be checked & not what i said... In any case, when it happens "& it will happen" you will see what i'm talking about.

The only thing "False" is your inability to comprehend words - But hey its OK bloke, again, we all can see who the brown noser is....

- - - Updated - - -

Are your knickers still in a knot lovey???

Do you want a group hug or something???

- - - Updated - - -

CORRECTION - maybe a funny taste at the back of the throat or tongue

Your just a moron who likes to stir shit, i really dont care if i have typed a word twice by mistake, quite often ive been writing stuff in the early hours of the morning while on shift.

I can read and comprehend just fine my friend. Im probably more educated than you are. Im at the top of my field, you seem to have a unhealthy obsession with broke back mountion and cowboys.

The comment about gas was simply, your not injecting gas so why say gas.

but have have a nice day

Shen long,how's your gash today,still hitting them glory holes with daddy...

You're a real sad case bloke, i feel sorry for you bud.

You have decca dick, you're natural Test production has probably ceased to function correctly & you're interested about my "gash"?

You live near or around Mt Druitt &/or Blacktown & you like using the word "GRONK" like it actually really means anything or something.

Keep hitting them 700mg Exo Test numbers mate, let all that Estrogen play havoc with your sphincter [which you probably use a pussy].

It seems none of your so-called brown nosing mates are backing you up anymore - where are they???

Your just a moron who likes to stir shit, i really dont care if i have typed a word twice by mistake, quite often ive been writing stuff in the early hours of the morning while on shift.

I can read and comprehend just fine my friend. Im probably more educated than you are. Im at the top of my field, you seem to have a unhealthy obsession with broke back mountion and cowboys.

The comment about gas was simply, your not injecting gas so why say gas.

but have have a nice day

How do you know what im doing or not doing with gas???
You asked me a question about "gas" i simply replied with an equal question [i.e. I'm most likely doing gas for the very same reason that every other person does gas - so the question is pointless & silly]

Everyone likes to assume & create dramas like some sort of "Brokeback Mountain" school play or something.

I'm really glad you've got some education behind you & that you are literate & are able to somewhat comprehend. At least you don't use the word "GRONK" like it actually means something.
If you're at the top of your game &/or field then that's a bonus to you & those around you - i commend you for being diligent in your younger years & sticking with school etc.

I have no obsession with Brokeback Mountain, its 70's_Child who said he lives at the foot of the mountains, so that just came to mind when he said that - it's not trivial or Freudian.

In either case, lets be fair & real, everyone here's bitching about my comment regarding TRT numbers etc.
50mg of Exo Test = TRT
100 - 200mg of Exo Test = Enough to build with the proviso you use a 2nd &/or 3rd compound.

So what happened all of a sudden, every brown noser has gone quiet, the thread was specifically intended for me & its proposed purpose has failed [i.e. to ridicule or humiliate me].
I very rarely ever easily humiliate or ridicule, if i make an error with a comment, im always happy to correct myself & if someone has been offended i will offer a sincere apology [if required of me].

But every dog likes to jump on in without "correct knowledge" or "info" & lay out some random bullshit about doing AAS/PEDS for "X" amount of years & that their method is the correct & only method.
Little do they know, that the idiots that probably taught them are the same idiots who have lost the use of their ball bags &/or other bodily functions due to abuse of PEDS/AAS.

So honestly, i dont give 2 flying fucks what everyone & anyone says about me, my ball bags are working 100% perfectly & have been doing so since about the age of 13 or 14 [from what i can remember].

If you say so fuckwit,you see any successful or pros using 50 mg of test,I know what Gronk is and you are exactly that,a boneyard bitch,mine work fine I got 5 kids dickhead,why do you keep asking everyone if they are jealous,how old are you fool,still in school ya fucken lame cunt trying to make friends,ha,lol,you blew that being a fuckwit,you really think anyone on here or any gym in the world use 50 mg of test it puts you below normal range while shutting you down,an yes dopey you quoted it 50 mg is trt,100 - 200 is double and triple trt which makes no sense,you keep being Derek and Steve's fanboy,250mg is more den enough yeah,dumb cunts.you keep cycling and pct and fuck up your hormones for good dildo cause you know better than everyone else,suppose your on sarms too bitchy e2 is I'm perfect range on 750 test,I don't aromatise like you girlfriend.im a man.

If you say so fuckwit,you see any successful or pros using 50 mg of test,I know what Gronk is and you are exactly that,a boneyard bitch,mine work fine I got 5 kids dickhead,why do you keep asking everyone if they are jealous,how old are you fool,still in school ya fucken lame cunt trying to make friends,ha,lol,you blew that being a fuckwit,you really think anyone on here or any gym in the world use 50 mg of test it puts you below normal range while shutting you down,an yes dopey you quoted it 50 mg is trt,100 - 200 is double and triple trt which makes no sense,you keep being Derek and Steve's fanboy,250mg is more den enough yeah,dumb cunts.you keep cycling and pct and fuck up your hormones for good dildo cause you know better than everyone else,suppose your on sarms too bitchy e2 is I'm perfect range on 750 test,I don't aromatise like you girlfriend.im a man.
I know you ….. you let me fist a jar of Vaseline up your asshole on the swing upstairs at the gay sex shop in Darlinghurst a couple of months ago . Sorry I used a condom while you begged me to go raw but too many blokes had been through you that day .

Jezz people used to rag on about hog forum being loose [emoji1787] this joint takes the cake.. maybe you should all have a pork sword fight and be done with all this shit fucking crap.. wash your dicks and shake hands..entertaining as it..

I know you ….. you let me fist a jar of Vaseline up your asshole on the swing upstairs at the gay sex shop in Darlinghurst a couple of months ago . Sorry I used a condom while you begged me to go raw but too many blokes had been through you that day .

I know you from two other forums you're still a dickhead,you have no clue who I am you idiot,think it was Shen long you have me confused with anyways getting bored with you cunts,same lame shit,

I know you from two other forums you're still a dickhead,you have no clue who I am you idiot,think it was Shen long you have me confused with anyways getting bored with you cunts,same lame shit,

Nah, he didnt confuse you with me, I wouldnt go visit Darlinghirst nor swing upstairs...

But hey 70's_Child, don't be too bothered by this bro, everyone including me accepts homosexuality & homosexuals. There is no hate anymore & there was never ever any hate [possibly some confusion or a misunderstanding but having gay friends made me understand that they have emotions & desires too]

Some are able to accommodate those desires as required & others are not able to accommodate those desires. I fall into the latter category, that is all - it's not rocket science, hate, inappropriate, or anything else - it just is what it is.

We all accept you for who you are - just lay off the predatory behaviour ;-)

Jezz people used to rag on about hog forum being loose [emoji1787] this joint takes the cake.. maybe you should all have a pork sword fight and be done with all this shit fucking crap.. wash your dicks and shake hands..entertaining as it..

Nah its not that @CCGrinder, 70's_Child thinks his methods are the only correct methods of using AAS/PEDS.

Because his mum is a VET who likes to inject female dogs with Exo Test, he believes his numbers work better than other people's numbers.

Who knows, maybe his mum gave him the wrong dosage of heartworm tablets or something when he was younger????

I think & hold true belief that the 700mg of Exo Test his jamming into his glutes is converting into Estrogen & playing havoc with his male hormones [but thats a topic for another day or possibly another thread].

70's_Child has been pumping gas into his bloodstream for 30 years now & as a "VETERAN" he believes that the AAS/PEDS have not effected him at all.

In any case, there is no hate, its just educational awareness.

Listen here cunt . Go pump some slayer or my favourite…….. down .

- - - Updated - - -

Come lick my balls you hungry dog

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, he didnt confuse you with me, I wouldnt go visit Darlinghirst nor swing upstairs...

But hey 70's_Child, don't be too bothered by this bro, everyone including me accepts homosexuality & homosexuals. There is no hate anymore & there was never ever any hate [possibly some confusion or a misunderstanding but having gay friends made me understand that they have emotions & desires too]

Some are able to accommodate those desires as required & others are not able to accommodate those desires. I fall into the latter category, that is all - it's not rocket science, hate, inappropriate, or anything else - it just is what it is.

We all accept you for who you are - just lay off the predatory behaviour ;-)

Typical drug addict . You’d sell your ass for a hit wouldn’t you .

You asked me a question about "gas" i simply replied with an equal question [i.e. I'm most likely doing gas for the very same reason that every other person does gas - so the question is pointless & silly]

Everyone likes to assume & create dramas like some sort of "Brokeback Mountain" school play or something.

I'm really glad you've got some education behind you & that you are literate & are able to somewhat comprehend. At least you don't use the word "GRONK" like it actually means something.
If you're at the top of your game &/or field then that's a bonus to you & those around you - i commend you for being diligent in your younger years & sticking with school etc.

I have no obsession with Brokeback Mountain, its 70's_Child who said he lives at the foot of the mountains, so that just came to mind when he said that - it's not trivial or Freudian.

In either case, lets be fair & real, everyone here's bitching about my comment regarding TRT numbers etc.
50mg of Exo Test = TRT
100 - 200mg of Exo Test = Enough to build with the proviso you use a 2nd &/or 3rd compound.

So what happened all of a sudden, every brown noser has gone quiet, the thread was specifically intended for me & its proposed purpose has failed [i.e. to ridicule or humiliate me].
I very rarely ever easily humiliate or ridicule, if i make an error with a comment, im always happy to correct myself & if someone has been offended i will offer a sincere apology [if required of me].

But every dog likes to jump on in without "correct knowledge" or "info" & lay out some random bullshit about doing AAS/PEDS for "X" amount of years & that their method is the correct & only method.
Little do they know, that the idiots that probably taught them are the same idiots who have lost the use of their ball bags &/or other bodily functions due to abuse of PEDS/AAS.

So honestly, i dont give 2 flying fucks what everyone & anyone says about me, my ball bags are working 100% perfectly & have been doing so since about the age of 13 or 14 [from what i can remember].

I have zero issues with your comment about test levels etc. I actually found it interesting to read. Did i agree with it in the end probably not from what i have read theres nothing really to back it. Thats not to say there may be some actual facts there just not proven.

Everything one reads on the internet or forum should be taken with a grain of salt as 99% of the time its people talking about their experiences. Mot new guys will generally listen to the older guys who seem to have a lot of experience, is it all a bit of bro science? damn straight it is but its also tried and tested.

Where i took issue with your post was where you said you passed out from a IM injection that was in muscle not a vein and teh bit about being in a vein and not drawing blood.. Once again did it actually happen no one will ever know as theres no way to prove it did or not. But for the new guys who are already a bit shaky and nervous when starting out to read regardless of where you inject you could pass out could really freak someone out.

If someone miss understands what you have said which is easily done when reading what someone has typed, by all means clarify it, correct them but leave the personal insults out. Now if you know the person and are having a bit of fun by all means go for, im all for a bit of shit stirring.

“My thread”-Shen Long

50mg of Exo Test = TRT

100% this thread was started for you. Not so people could ridicule or humiliate you, its so you would fuck off to this thread to talk shit instead of blocking up other threads that were started to promote someones products. Products that help us all achieve our goals, irrespective of if you pump 50mg or 1050mg of test and have 1 other or 5 other compounds or supplements.
Talking about all the brown nosers going quiet but you talk so much smack about people and when you get called out to meet up you go all quiet. Whatever each to their own. Personally I’m just sick of reading the utter shit that you type. You think you are the man and know so much. Back it up and talk like someone who knows something and treat people with a little respect. You might find that people will treat you the same and not shit on everything that you say. You could even start your own thread about the topic you want to discuss on the main forum instead of the aussie source forum where we come to ask questions about, believe it or not, fucking places we can get products from. (The only reason I started this one here was so you would see it but you still asked where it was).
Its really easy to start a thread anyone can do it even you. So if you wanna talk shit, talk it here and not on other threads about business or start your own for the topic you would like to educate us all on.

Back
Top Bottom