Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Shen Long, especially for you to talk shit

100% this thread was started for you. Not so people could ridicule or humiliate you, its so you would fuck off to this thread to talk shit instead of blocking up other threads that were started to promote someones products. Products that help us all achieve our goals, irrespective of if you pump 50mg or 1050mg of test and have 1 other or 5 other compounds or supplements.
Talking about all the brown nosers going quiet but you talk so much smack about people and when you get called out to meet up you go all quiet. Whatever each to their own. Personally I’m just sick of reading the utter shit that you type. You think you are the man and know so much. Back it up and talk like someone who knows something and treat people with a little respect. You might find that people will treat you the same and not shit on everything that you say. You could even start your own thread about the topic you want to discuss on the main forum instead of the aussie source forum where we come to ask questions about, believe it or not, fucking places we can get products from. (The only reason I started this one here was so you would see it but you still asked where it was).
Its really easy to start a thread anyone can do it even you. So if you wanna talk shit, talk it here and not on other threads about business or start your own for the topic you would like to educate us all on.

geeeez youre really full of it Sparky...

not a "bright spark" you are... hey???

Empty threats of removal & blocking & other hokey pokey non-sense.

call me out for what, a fight???
Ha hAAAA hAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

Ha hAAAA hAAAAAAAAAA

you are a real douchebag

You do realise mods can look up your IP and any computer nerd can basically find your address hey [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]... might be a good time to wind your neck in young fella.. it's pretty obvious who you are based on your mo.. how about putting that extra energy you have into something constructive instead of being a forum troll fishing for bites..poor behaviour

Too much test?

Ha hAAAA hAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

you are a real douchebag

Are you ok Shen Long? You seem to get pretty wound up real easy and not be able to remember who you talk your shit to. Kind of like the old “roid rage” anger and shit talking that gives steroids a bad rap.
Maybe try backing off your 50mg of test a week and go check your blood pressure.
I dont think you will be able to find anywhere that I have threatend you either, not my style.
Good luck on your endevour to become master shen long.

Are you ok Shen Long?... I dont think you will be able to find anywhere that I have threatend you either, not my style.
Good luck on your endevour to become master shen long.

I also am sick of Shen Long talking utter shit constantly and if he keeps doing it I believe he will be gone. Just makes it difficult to find any info on the thread.

seems like a threat of banning to me... but you're right "I don't think you will be able..." [I just did you dickhead]...

grow up & at least read what i wrote rather than misinterpret or misquote me. douchebag go find a power pole to climb up with your C Grade LV Sparky Licence.

- - - Updated - - -

hqdefault.jpg

HADOUKEN MUTHAFUKA

- - - Updated - - -

sddefault.jpg

& you've got a long way to go....

How do you get mt Druitt from Penrith gym you stupid cunt,though I know hundreds of brothers and good blokes from mtdruitt,you get your facts a tangled dog,your not so anonymous,read ccgrinders post here,you really are a stupid boy,you think this is so anonymous and you have no idea who you are really talking shit to,the real world is a serious place and put here in the western suburbs bitch and Blue mountains is a back yard you don't wanna be brought to,fucking drop dead you drip.

seems like a threat of banning to me... but you're right "I don't think you will be able..." [I just did you dickhead]...

grow up & at least read what i wrote rather than misinterpret or misquote me. douchebag go find a power pole to climb up with your C Grade LV Sparky Licence.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15048

HADOUKEN MUTHAFUKA

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15049

Ahhh ok? What are you trying to acheive?
Good job at “proving” I threatend you because I said I also am sick of Shen Long talking utter shit constantly and if he keeps doing it I believe he will be gone. Just makes it difficult to find any info on the thread.
Wow if this is me threatening you how many times have you threatened people?
You’re so mad you cant even spell your name the same, Sheng, Shen.

Ahhh ok? What are you trying to acheive?
Good job at “proving” I threatend you because I said I also am sick of Shen Long talking utter shit constantly and if he keeps doing it I believe he will be gone. Just makes it difficult to find any info on the thread.
Wow if this is me threatening you how many times have you threatened people?
You’re so mad you cant even spell your name the same, Sheng, Shen.

bud, it's ok dude, i get it, you just trying to get a rise out of me...

all is good, i have zero beef or issue with you, i know you were "trying" to do the right thing by brown-nosing with 70's_Child [but hey all is cool].

in any case bud, i was just replying to your comment & not trying to prove shit to you or anyone else

What it does show is that i at least read & comprehend your messages correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15048

HADOUKEN MUTHAFUKA

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15049

Maybe you missed this where you are called out.

“Quote Originally Posted by Seventieschild View Post
Come down Penrith gym and call me a pedo to my face you weak dog,I'm there,24)7 gym every fucking day,4am onwards.fuck of to your thread cunt,you won't be here long anyways n no source will deal with you shortly.”

But then just had a pussy ass reply of

“Penrith Gym, told ya you're from Mt. Druitt”

All you do is talk shit and wont show. Reckon yo da man master sheng long hadouken.

Maybe you missed this where you are called out.

“Quote Originally Posted by Seventieschild View Post
Come down Penrith gym and call me a pedo to my face you weak dog,I'm there,24)7 gym every fucking day,4am onwards.fuck of to your thread cunt,you won't be here long anyways n no source will deal with you shortly.”

But then just had a pussy ass reply of

“Penrith Gym, told ya you're from Mt. Druitt”

All you do is talk shit and wont show. Reckon yo da man master sheng long hadouken.

shite happens bud, can't do much about it...

As for shit talking, since when was that a crime???

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.
stop brown-nosing, it doesn't suite you bud.
walk your own path bro.

- - - Updated - - -

clinton-felker-sheng-long-pose-1-rev-4-copy.jpg

Shoryuken

Shen or sheng?

Fuck you are a wanker. Reckon you read and comprehend what is written when you can even write your name right or understand that I dont give a fuck about you shit talking here on this thread just all of the others were people are asking for advise and people promoting or reviewing products and you carry on talking about broke back mountain and pedos. You seem really emotional and change your tune really quickly. Almost like you have too much test that is converting to estrogen hahaha.
Just so you know aswell mr comprehension suite is like a fucking lounge suite or a room at a hotel and suit is like it doesnt suit you and its also something you can wear.
Also not brown nosing anyone anywhere just calling it as I see it.

Fuck you are a wanker. Reckon you read and comprehend what is written when you can even write your name right or understand that I dont give a fuck about you shit talking here on this thread just all of the others were people are asking for advise and people promoting or reviewing products and you carry on talking about broke back mountain and pedos. You seem really emotional and change your tune really quickly. Almost like you have too much test that is converting to estrogen hahaha.
Just so you know aswell mr comprehension suite is like a fucking lounge suite or a room at a hotel and suit is like it doesnt suit you and its also something you can wear.
Also not brown nosing anyone anywhere just calling it as I see it.

you are gay bro... get over it, people are aware & not hating anymore.

It's widely accepted now, not taboo like it once was. Just open the door of the closet you're hiding in - the truth will set you free

P.S.
Suite v. Suit [ha haa haaaaaa, i made one typo mistake & you're calling me out on it - very mature of you].

- - - Updated - - -

Where were you little bitch,been here all morning,just like I thought,all good I will come to you and we can have a sit down and talk about your issues.

Sleeping like everyone else [most others]
I wouldnt waste my time or energy sitting around a table with you to discuss your wickedness.

God or someone other higher power will deal with you when the time comes but for me, I'll just protect my own.

As for you, you can continue blasting 700mg of Estrogen into your subcutaneous

- - - Updated - - -

Reckon you read and comprehend what is written when you can even write your name right or understand that I dont give a fuck about you shit talking here on this thread

i dont care what you understand or what you give a fuck about - i'm glad youu can understand or give a fuck - Kudos to you & your family

But for some strange reason, you created this thread & you keep on replying to this very same thread enabling & engaging & doing so out of your own free will.
You the one with issues, again, respect if you come out of the closet. People have moved on since the 1950's & 60's.

Back
Top Bottom