Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I lower my test?

Haven't drank in ages. Pick your poison I guess.

Fact is there is a science behind gear use and dosing. It may vary slightly from person to person but don't be stupid and you should be fine.

Fact is there is a science behind gear use and dosing. It may vary slightly from person to person but don't be stupid and you should be fine.

I havnt really drank in a while either. But I figure its the fourth. Fuck it. Plus the giants game is on.

KRAZIEONE

By don't be stupid you mean don't inject 2,000 mg of sustanon in one week? ;)

KRAZIEONE

Funny im having a jack and coke now LOL uploadfromtaptalk1404515167164.jpg

What is this! A glass for ants!!!

Always down for a Zoolander reference... And are you gambling M_T? Might explain the handle you go by lol...

I just had my boy run tpp 250mg a week tren a 350mg week with great results.

I just had my boy run tpp 250mg a week tren a 350mg week with great results.
Must be some damn good shit lol, wish I could get away with a dosing protocol like that. I might just be rich.
I guess everyone is different. Smh.

Ya I mean those doses working well but it all matters on age leanness and GENETIC RESPONSE to the drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be some damn good shit lol, wish I could get away with a dosing protocol like that. I might just be rich.
I guess everyone is different. Smh.

Yea man lol... I don't get how guys run tren crazy ..guess there gear is WEAK / GARBAGE. When u have awesome quality there's no need to go crazy high. U know what's funny my boy said fk 350mg of tren that shit had me acting up. No lie by the third week he was acting like a jerk! I had to tell him to calm the fk down.

Last edited:
Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!! Tren is 5 times more anabolic and androgenic than test. Tren is going to overpower the test EVERY TIME! Now....why in the FUCK would anyone want to take a gram a week of Test while taking Tren? Test does NOTHING FOR YOU. EXCEPT...provide the body necessary natty levels of testosterone which are needed for regular day to day functioning. In other words, all you need is a TRT dose of Test just to keep test levels up while on cycle because the TREN will suppress you. Lastly, how do you avoid Tren sides???????? RUN LOW TEST. If you want to have all the shitty sides that Tren provides, RUN TEST HIGH. Its not so much the Tren that causes the sides its how it tends to react with HIGH TEST LEVELS. If running test alone, you can blast away other wise its counterproductive, causes more sides and a WASTE!

Well that's if ur estrogen is high from test the synergy of estrogen and progestin equals gyno but more test will help u grow throw in drol and u have my favorite stack I mean if want to get really lean then by all means do the zyzz cycle 150mgs of prop and a gram of tren a week.

Well that's if ur estrogen is high from test the synergy of estrogen and progestin equals gyno but more test will help u grow throw in drol and u have my favorite stack I mean if want to get really lean then by all means do the zyzz cycle 150mgs of prop and a gram of tren a week.

Good advice.

Make sure your taking prami/caber and you should be able to run high test.

Back
Top Bottom