Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should women take n2guard

Bad Juju

EVO V.I.P
So my wife is getting ready to run her 3rd cycle. She will be doing:
Wk 1-16 100mg wk primo ace (oral)
Wk 1-6 5mg winny ed
hgh 2iu mon-fri
Levothryroxine 75mcg with gh days

Any feedback on the cycle is welcome as anabolics and women are new to us. She's looking to cut up. She's super good on diet keeping her macros close to her goals.

Usually She takes liver supplements like livcare or d-liver but seeing how well n2guard worked for me im wondering if it would be better for her to take? If so at what dosage?

good question bro...my girl runs n2guard and cardarine, a few cycles already no problem bro....n2guard is non hormonal it's a liver kidney aid...works for all sexes...it's a must for so many orals bro...

She should still take the recommended dosage of 7 caps. Sometimes I even take 10 or an extra multi with a greens sup. Just my 2 cents

Women can absolutely benefit from N2guard exactly the same as men, and I recommend the same dosage of 7 caps per day

she can and absolutely should dose n2guard with any oral she runs... n2guard is not a product that has any variance in usage or dosage whether its a male or female user... not only will n2guard offer her full protection but will also act as a full multi vitamin as well... read my articles on n2guard and how to properly dose it with orals here... www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

yes n2guard is not a hormone at all. its like wearing a shield to protect your organs, totally safe for females

Love N2Guard... Very effective and I recommend it to all of my clients

Def have her use n2guard. That looks like a cool cycle for a female. I would love to hear how this goes for her.

Can I ask were you got the oral primo?

if your guy can get you primo ace it can be made into pills or suspension. my guy just gives me the powder and i mix it with cherry flavoured oral suspension for the wife. she loves it. i do the same for my anavar and tool. i find the suspension hits the system faster and i like the flavour lol

ill keep the update going for sure. the orals are mixed together in a suspension at 20mg/ml primo ace and 5mg/ml winny. she's run primo ace and var before with killer results, squatting 220 for reps at 5' 9 155lbs. will be interesting to see how the winny works with the primo this time around!

So my wife is getting ready to run her 3rd cycle. She will be doing:
Wk 1-16 100mg wk primo ace (oral)
Wk 1-6 5mg winny ed
hgh 2iu mon-fri
Levothryroxine 75mcg with gh days

Any feedback on the cycle is welcome as anabolics and women are new to us. She's looking to cut up. She's super good on diet keeping her macros close to her goals.

Usually She takes liver supplements like livcare or d-liver but seeing how well n2guard worked for me im wondering if it would be better for her to take? If so at what dosage?

At the low doses she's taking, N2Gaurd and Cardarine are more than enough to keep her liver in tip top condition in my opinion. I dont think she needs both for liver exactly, but may as well throw in the Cardarine (GW) to help not only with liver but also help put the icing on the cake so to speak with her physique.

haha. the one thing she won't do is cardarine. all the cancer talk made her squeamish about taking it. guess it just means more for me!

women can get side effects from steriod,..just as well as men can.. and n2guard will help fight them, so yes!

Back
Top Bottom