Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somatropin

100lbulua

Buff Brother
Anyone got feedback on black top somatropin? Are they legit?is it worth taking? What would be a good starting dose?

Bro, when it comes to Chinese generic hgh, it doesn't matter if the top is blue or green or black or pink. One blue top may have 3.33iu of actual somatropin (if you're feeling lucky and it's legit Chinese hgh) and the next blue top is completely bunk! The colors don't mean shit and unless you really trust your source, I'd buyer beware because it is the most faked PED out there and people get scammed on it every day, especially on these so called generics. Most of the time, they end up being hcg or if you're lucky, igf1. Black top, green, brown, take your pick, it's a toss up. The vial may say 10iu but you'll never get anywhere close to that from Chinese generics, which is why I wouldn't bother touching them unless you can run 6iu+ a day (preferably 10iu) for 6 months and know for sure that your source isn't a scammer

Bro, when it comes to Chinese generic hgh, it doesn't matter if the top is blue or green or black or pink. One blue top may have 3.33iu of actual somatropin (if you're feeling lucky and it's legit Chinese hgh) and the next blue top is completely bunk! The colors don't mean shit and unless you really trust your source, I'd buyer beware because it is the most faked PED out there and people get scammed on it every day, especially on these so called generics. Most of the time, they end up being hcg or if you're lucky, igf1. Black top, green, brown, take your pick, it's a toss up. The vial may say 10iu but you'll never get anywhere close to that from Chinese generics, which is why I wouldn't bother touching them unless you can run 6iu+ a day (preferably 10iu) for 6 months and know for sure that your source isn't a scammer

Its all about your source and if you have trust there.

Yes!! I couldn't of said this better myself. It comes down to trusting your supplier. If you can ask for tests on the kits.

I have bunch of the Chinese blue top 25iu hgh kits came from trusted source who swears by them will start this soon and let you guys know got for free so not to worried here

Only issue I see is if you gonna run 6-10ius a day of this and it ends up being hcg that not gonna be good at all

Back
Top Bottom